It's been a while..

It's been a while, It sounds like that song from Staind, but, it really has been a while since I wrote my last notebook, then I got this email from italki asking me if I'm still learning a language, so I decided to write a new entry.
it's 2 am, I'm getting ready, my friends and I are going out, I'm just waiting for them, they're coming to pick me up any moment no. Tonight it's going to be tough, I'm struggling with not smoking, day 6, It's a promise, something I want to change in 2013, but It's really hard not to smoke when you go out, one beer, two beers, and then you just want a cigarette, smokers will know. Nevertheless I'm confident I'm going to make it through the night without a cigarette! What do you think? I have to go now, see you all guys next time!

It's been a while..

It's been a while, It that sounds like that song from Staind, but, it really has been a while since I wrote my last notebook,. then I got this email from italki asking me if I'm still learning a language, so I decided to write a new entry.
    iIt's 2 am, I'm getting ready, my friends and I are going out, and I'm just waiting for them,. Tthey're coming to pick me up any moment now. Tonight it's going to be tough, I'm struggling with not smoking, day 6,. It's a promise, something I want to change in 2013, but iIt's really hard not to smoke when you go out,Oone beer, two beers, and then you just want a cigarette, smokers will know. Nevertheless I'm confident I'm going to make it through the night without a cigarette! What do you think? I have to go now, see you all guys next time!

Comments:

Even if it's been a while this was really good!

Don't be afraid to use periods "." instead of commas "," because your sentences can be a little long.

More notebook entries written in German