Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Happy New Year to my italki Students and Friends

OOPT

Happy new year, italki folks!

I appreciate your kind friendship and support in 2012. Wish you all have another wonderful year in 2013.

As you might know, I am currently in Japan for vacation (and visiting parents). Although I was supposed to back home in US by now, I'm afraid my stay in Japan should be extended for a week or more due to some immigration document problem. So I cannot offer normal lessons right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I can use skype and email at least, so speaking practice is possible as far as the time difference allows. Please check my availability calender if you are interested.

Thanks. Hope I can meet you soon again!

Happy new year, italki folks!

I appreciate your kind friendship and support in 2012. Wish/hope you all have another wonderful year in 2013.

As you might know, I am currently in Japan for vacation (and visiting parents). Although I was supposed to be back home in the US by now, I'm afraid my stay in Japan should will be extended for a week or more due to an (some) immigration document problem(s), so I cannot offer normal lessons right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks. Hope I can meet you again soon!

Happy new year, italki folks!

I appreciate your kind friendship and support in 2012 and wish you all have another wonderful year in 2013.

As you might know, I am currently in Japan for vacation (and visiting parents). Although I was supposed to go back home in the US by now, I'm afraid my staying in Japan will should be extended for a week or more due to some immigration document problems. So I cannot offer normal lessons right now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks. I hope I can meet you soon again!

Hi chihiro! I have some questions to ask but I've no idea where to obtain your skype account or email. ><