Happy New Year to my italki Students and Friends

OOPT

Happy new year, italki folks!

I appreciate your kind friendship and support in 2012. Wish you all have another wonderful year in 2013.

As you might know, I am currently in Japan for vacation (and visiting parents). Although I was supposed to back home in US by now, I'm afraid my stay in Japan should be extended for a week or more due to some immigration document problem. So I cannot offer normal lessons right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I can use skype and email at least, so speaking practice is possible as far as the time difference allows. Please check my availability calender if you are interested.

Thanks. Hope I can meet you soon again!

Happy new year, italki folks!

I appreciate your kind friendship and support in 2012. Wish/hope you all have another wonderful year in 2013.

As you might know, I am currently in Japan for vacation (and visiting parents). Although I was supposed to be back home in the US by now, I'm afraid my stay in Japan should will be extended for a week or more due to an (some) immigration document problem(s), so I cannot offer normal lessons right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks. Hope I can meet you again soon!

Happy new year, italki folks!

I appreciate your kind friendship and support in 2012 and wish you all have another wonderful year in 2013.

As you might know, I am currently in Japan for vacation (and visiting parents). Although I was supposed to go back home in the US by now, I'm afraid my staying in Japan will should be extended for a week or more due to some immigration document problems. So I cannot offer normal lessons right now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks. I hope I can meet you soon again!

Hi chihiro! I have some questions to ask but I've no idea where to obtain your skype account or email. ><