Life on list

Hi,

Everybody has goals in life. But only few write down goals on sheat of paper. In Russia we say: "if you dont have a paper with sign and stamp you don't exist".
And here is the point. I think, if you don't write down your goal in clear way, you really don't have one. It's just a dream.

Let's leave nice words and go to real life. I use organizer MLO (My Life organized) in my life. It's not a pill. You can't just "eat" it and become healthy. It's a method to be organized. To make your dreams come true. But you need to have your system of organization (rules, that helps you).

Here i tell you how it works for me.

I have a very pragmatic mind. I need everything to be like algorithm, to be clear specified. If i want to do something, i use list of simple actions. It's easy to understand, it's not so stressful (Thanks for Nata for this word :) ). And of course it makes you happy, when you can clear your ToDo list day by day.

If you want to eat elephant, you have to start from small piece of it. If you want to get your dream, you need to make your first move. Set up the goal. Then you find out what you need to get it. Then you specify actions. You need to devide big actions to small one. After all you have a quite simple everyday ToDo list. It's boring, but it work.

Albert Einstein said: "If you can't explain something to 6 year old kid, you don't understand it by yourself"
It means, that your ToDo list have to be clear even for kid. Don't overcomplicate things.

And another one quote, my favorite. "Imagination is more important than knowledge", Albert Einstein.
It means for me, that you need to use your imagination and not looking for "something" that fits. If you can't find the thing, you can always create what you want

Achieve your goals and
Stay tuned :)

Life on list

Hi,

Everybody has goals in life. But only few (of us) write down their goals on sheat sheet of paper. In Russia we say: "if you dont have a paper with sign and stamp on it, you don't exist".
    And here is the point: I think that if you don't write down your goal in clear way, you really don't have one. It's just a dream.

Let's leave nice words and go to for real life. I use the MLO organizer (My Life organized) in my life. It's not a pill. You can't just "eat" it and become healthy. It's a method to be organized. To make your dreams come true. But you need to have your system of organization (rules, that helps help you).

Here, I let me tell you how it works for me:

I have a very pragmatic mind. I need everything to be like an algorithm, to be clearly specified. If I want to do something, I use list of simple actions. It's easy to understand, it's not so stressful (Thanks for to Nata for this word :) ). And of course it makes you happy, when you can/manage to clear/complete your ToDo list day by day.

If you want to eat an elephant, you have to start from small piece of it. If you want to get to your dream, you need to make your first move. Set up the goal. Then you will find out what you need to get (to) it. Then you must specify the/your actions. You need to devide the big actions to into small ones. After all, you have quite simple everyday ToDo list. It's boring, but it works.

Albert Einstein said: "If you can't explain something a thing to 6 year old kid, you don't understand it by yourself!".
    It This means that your ToDo list have has to be clear even for/to a kid. Don't overcomplicate things.

And another one quote, my favorite: "Imagination is more important than knowledge", Albert Einstein.
    It This means for me that you need to use your imagination, and not looking to look for "something" that fits. If you can't find the/that thing, you can always create what you want.

Achieve your goals and
    Stay tuned :)

*Very very interesting. I think I should try that, too. I am so absent-minded, that I just can't put myself together sometimes.