Musicotherapy, The medicine of soul

Estres, depression, hypertension, insomnia, learning disability… Is not surprising people desperate and tired of wandering from one doctor to another in search of a remedy for ills like these find a cure or relief in alternative treatments away from conventional medicine.

But What is Musicotherapy, according to The Dictionary musicotherapy is a psychotherapeutic thechnique in which certain musical sounds are used to stimulate or calm a person inducing in a certain mood.

In my opinion musicotherapy is the use of music to achieve a change in the well-being of a person, physiological, psychological and mental changes in such a exquisite way. The musicotherapy is like a delicious syrup yumiiiii :-) .

¿When was the last time you sat in a chair, closing the eyes to listen music? Maybe when you discover the benefits of music and its healing effects, let yourself wrap more often by rhythm and harmony...

¿What’s Musicotherapy for you?

Musictherapy, The medicine of the soul

Stress, depression, hypertension, insomnia, learning disabilities… It's not surprising people are desperate and tired of wandering from one doctor to another in search of a remedy for illnesses like these to find a cure or relief in alternative treatments away from conventional medicine.

But what is musictherapy, according to the dictionary musictherapy is a psychotherapeutic thechnique in which certain musical sounds are used to stimulate or calm a person inducing a certain mood.

In my opinion musictherapy is the use of music to achieve a change in the well-being of a person, physiological, psychological and mental changes in such a exquisite way. The musictherapy is like a delicious syrup yummy :-) . 

When was the last time you sat in a chair, closing your eyes and listening to music? Maybe when you discover the benefits of music and its healing effects, you'll let yourself appreciate rhythm and harmony more.  

What’s Musicotherapy for you?