4 Awful Tips for Keeping New Year's Resolutions - Part 1

Article: http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-awful-tips-keeping-new-years-resolutions/

To cram means to push or force someone or something into a small space; to move into a small space
Torture means the act of causing someone severe pain in order to punish them or make them say or do something
To draw the blinds on my windows means to close the windows
Rabbit food means vegetable likes carrots and lettuce
To disguise means to change your appearance so that people cannot recognize you
Flimsy means badly made and not strong enough for the purpose for which it is used
Flimsy excuse *****
Figurative means used in a way that is different from the usual meaning, in order to create a particular mental picture
Literally means in a literal way
Literal means being the basic or usual meaning of a word or phrase.
To crumble means to break or break something into very small pieces.
Cut corners means to do something in the easiest, cheapest, or quickest way, often by irgoring rules or leaving something out.
A metaphor is a word or phrase used to describe someone or something else, in a way that is different from its normal use, in order to show that the two things have the same qualities and to make the description more powerful.
Metaphorical means something that connected with or containing metaphor
Experimental means something that based on new ideas, forms, or methods that are used to find out what effect the have
Exertion means physical or mental effort; the act of making an effort

Rabbit food means vegetables likes carrots and lettuce 
    Flimsy excuse *****
    Literally means in a literal way
    Cut corners means to do something in the easiest, cheapest, or quickest way, often by ignoring rules or leaving something out. 
    Experimental means something that based on new ideas, forms, or methods that are used to find out what effect they have