Help required with this surat haa prativaadiya atara pavatita baeDiminTan taragaya atishyanma uNusumya. dedenaama paemiNa siTintee avasaana ukuNu abiyasaTaya. paLamuven patduma bima damannaaTa jayagrahaNaya laebenu aeta. kohoma hari surat jayagrahaNaya karaviya yutuma bava hiraeNI tiiraNaya kaLaaya. "velDan ratu.. velDan.. kohoma hari Daeaesh ekak gahanna" I know some of the words but what does the whole thing mean? Stutiyi

Help required with this

surat haa prativaadiya atara pavatita baeDiminTan taragaya atishyanma uNusumya. dedenaama paemiNa siTintee avasaana ukuNu abiyasaTaya. paLamuven patduma bima damannaaTa jayagrahaNaya laebenu aeta. kohoma hari surat jayagrahaNaya karaviya yutuma bava hiraeNI tiiraNaya kaLaaya.
"velDan ratu.. velDan.. kohoma hari Daeaesh ekak gahanna"

I know some of the words but what does the whole thing mean?
Stutiyi

The game is badminton(its not baedimintan)

The badminton game between(athara) surath(name) and the oposition is very(atishayinma) hot(dont know the word hot is correct,its a very close situation like climax of the game).Bothe have come to the match point(awasana lakuna) of the game.The man who drops the ball(panduwa) first, wins.Hirani(the name of the girl) desided(thiranaya kalaya) that anyhow(kohoma hari) the victory(jayagrahanaya) must be of Suraths.

"well done rathu(the nick name of surath)..... well done....anyhow hit a daash shot"

Bohoma istutiyi, Manaaz. It was so kind and helpful of you.
here two people playing a game but really i can't say what game is it.. here is all meaning.. the game is very interesting now because connection of surat(this is a person name) and his opposite player. they in final moment in game and firstly who dropping the ball('patduma' if it is panduwa-ball) he will be winner of this game. hiraeni( this wiil be hiraani or hiruni then girls names) decided surat should be winner. well done...ratu(i think this a nick name for surat if really it is ratu-red ) well done.. "however hit a daeaesh(daash this comes in carom games) shot".

Help required with this

surat haa prativaadiya atara pavatita baedimen dan taragaya atishyanma unusumya. dedenaama paemina sitinnee avasaana Lakunu abiyasataya. palamuven patduma bima damannaata jayagrahanaya laebenu aeta. kohoma hari surat jayagrahanaya karaviya yutuma bava hiraeni tiiranaya kalaaya. 

Stutiyi