Alex
The first class in italki with teacher Beth. This is my first time to use the italki for English class. It's very interesting to have English conversation with teacher via Skpe. Teacher Beth is very nice and patient to listen my poor English during the whole class. I am very appreciate to have such experience to practice my English converation with Beth. I think I still were too nervous to speak English during the class that caused I made many grammer and pronunciation mistakes. I will keep on practice the speaking and listen of English in the future. Italk is a good platform for the people who want to improve their 2-nd or 3-rd language ability. It will be my most favorite visit Web site and English learning school. Thanks to Beth and italki with a picture of lavender in Provence, France.
2

The   My f First c Class in italki with  my teacher Beth.here in italki

This is my first time to use the italki website for English class or Learning English. It's very interesting to have an English conversation with  my teacher via Skpe. My Tteacher Beth is very nice and patient ce to in listenening  to my poor English during the whole class.

am very appreciate to  that  have I had such a good experience to in   practiceing my English and having  a converation with Beth. I think I'm still were too nervous to speak English so I often  fall on my  grammar  and words of pronunciation during the class. that caused I made many grammer and pronunciation mistakes.

to be continued...

So   I will keep on practice in the future  I will continue to practice my speaking and listening skills of in English. in the future.

The Italki is a good great  platform   website for the   those  people who want to improve their 2-nd two or 3-rd   three languages ability.

It   This is will be would be my most favorite visit W website to visit and   for  learning English. learning school.

Thanks to Beth and to  italki with   for the a picture of lavender in Provence, France.

Thanks for talking, you did well! I hope you keep on speaking english and remain confident.

The First Class in Italki with Teacher Beth the Teacher.

This is my first time to using the Italki for an English class. It's very interesting to have an English conversation with a teacher via Skype. The teacher, Beth, is very nice and patient to when listening to my poor English during the whole class. I am very appreciative to have such an experience to practicing my English converation with Beth. I think I still think I was too nervous to speak English during the class that which caused I made many grammer and pronunciation mistakes. I will keep on practicing the speaking and listening of English in the future. Italki is a good platform for the people who want to improve their 2nd or 3rd language ability. It will be my most favorite visit web site and English learning school. To thank to Beth and Italki with here's a picture of a lavender field in Provence, France.