A busy week!

I have had a very busy week. I haven´t had time in being online and check my italki account and chat with my foreign friends.

I´m going to tell you something what I did last week. First I spend some days in going to the downtown and pay bills, go shopping and buy some kitchen and bathroom stuffs. Then at home, I had to clean it at all from the floor to the sky throwing out things that didn´t have value like old woods and stuffs.
Finally, the Sabbath came and I rested the hole day.

A busy week!

I' have had a very busy week. I haven´t had time in beingto go online, and check my italki account, nor and chat with my foreign friends.

I've had a busy week.  I haven't had time to go online, check my italki accound, nor chat with my foreign friends.
    Now I'll I´m going to tell you something what I did last week. First I spendt some days in going to the downtown and paying bills, go shopping and buying things for the some kitchen and bathroom stuffs. Then at home, I had to cleaned it at all from the floor to ceiling, the sky throwing out old wood and other things that didn´t have value like old woods and stuffs.

Now I'll tell you what I did last week.  First I spent some days downtown paying bills, shopping and buying things for the kitchen and bathroom.  Then at home I cleaned from floor to ceiling, throwing out old wood and other things that didn't have value.

Finally, On the Sabbath came and I rested the whole day.

On the Sabbath I rested the whole day.

Great sentences!  I gave the other people's corrections thumbs up too, I just thought I'd show you how I'd write this.  I usually try to remove as many unnecessary words as possible when I edit.

When we list a number of actions in one sentence, it's a good idea to have the verbs listed in the same or similar tense. 

Eg #1: We spent the day walking, talking and biking.

Eg #2: I think parties are great occasions to dance, talk and laugh.

If the actions are not simply listed, but interrelated, we may mix the tenses to make the relationship clear.

Eg #3:  I went to many stores looking to buy a set of tea towels.

The above sentence explains why I would goto the stores, where my task was to look for a set of tea towels that I might like.  I wouldn't have done any of this, but I needed tea towels, and the way to get some was to buy them!

Cleaning from "floor to ceiling" must have been a lot of work!  Because "floor to ceiling" is a sort of idiomatic/colloquial expression, we do not need to write "from the floor to the ceiling"

A busy week!

I have had a very busy week. I haven't had time in being  to be online and check my italki account and or chat with my foreign friends.

I´m going to tell you about some things what  that I did last week. First I spend  spent  some days in going to the downtown and to  pay bills and do some shopping. .   go shopping and buy some  I bought  kitchen and bathroom stuffs. supplies.  Then while at home, I had to clean it   at all from the floor to the sky  ceiling.  I  throwing  threw out things that didn´t have value and things we didn't need..   like old woods and stuffs.
    Finally, the Sabbath came and I rested the whole day.