A true story happened in my side which can make many people full of tears

Today , i read a news which made me sad and wanted to cry.
It was happened in my city not far from me.In a subway station ,a migrant workers who squat down beside the seat because of that he didn't want his clothes made the seat dirty(there were three empty seat ).
From their clothes we can guess that they are the ordinary workers from the countryside to city,like every workers which i saw in the railway station and the corner of the street ,They have 13 stations about half an hour .At first they (the woman beside the man maybe his wife )all stood besides the door ,and after a while ,the woman maybe felt tired ,and she seat down , but she didn't let her back on the chair , we can guess that she would use a lot of power to keep the balance .and another people beside them move to the side made more space to beckoned the man to sit down .but he didn't seat all his trip.there were enough seat for more than three person.
There are many workers like them in china, they are poor and hard working , they made our city more beautiful, they are the most lovely people who worthy of our respect.

(English is not my native language so wait for someone who can give you a better help, probably you should repost it as an English notebook entry) 

A true story happened in my side city which can make many people's eyes full of tears

Today I read a news which made me sad, and I wanted to cry.
    It was has happened in my city, not far from me. In a subway station ,a some migrant workers who squatted down beside next to the seat because of that he they didn't want his their clothes made to make the seat dirty (there were three empty seat spots). 
     From their clothes we can guess that they are the ordinary workers from the countryside moving to the city, like every workers which I saw in the railway station and at the corner of the street. They have 13 stations about half an hour(?). At first they (him and the woman beside him, the man maybe his wife) all stood besides close to the door, and after a while the woman, maybe because she felt tired, and she seat sat down, but she didn't let her back rest on the chair, and we can guess that she would had to use a lot of power strength to keep the balance. and Another people person beside them moved to the side made to make more space to and he beckoned the man to sit down, but he didn't seat sit during all his whole trip. There were enough seat spots for more than three persons
     There are many workers like them in china, they are poor and hard working , they make our city more beautiful, they are the most lovely people who worthy of our respect.

***

* I used "people's eyes" because those are full of tears, not the persons per se;
    * I changes a lot of "seat(s)" with "spot(s)", 'cause from the picture it looks like there are no individual seatx but long seats, bench-like, which have multiple spots;
    * I changed many "beside" with "next to" or "close";
    * "workers from the countryside moving to the city": if these are workes moving everyday then the verb should be "commuting", but I'm not sure how they commute / move;
    * "They have 13 stations about half an hour": this sentence I couldn't understand;

The story is really sad :(

More notebook entries written in Italian