baezl
I NEED A LANGUAGE PARTNER i am currently learning georgian,spanish and chinese, because i enjoy learning new languages and cultures,am also schooling in tbilisi georgia so i need to learn georgian to communicate with georgians and make friends over here.my native language is english and i grew up in nigeria. my hobbies are watching and playing football,computer sturfs and many more. i hope to find a nice person that we could learn together.thanks
Jan 19, 2013 11:07 AM
hi, im native georgian we could help each other

I NEED A LANGUAGE PARTNER

i am currently learning georgian,spanish and chinese, because i enjoy learning new languages and cultures,am also schooling in tbilisi georgia so i need to learn georgian to communicate with georgians and make friends over here. i hope to find a nice person that we could learn together.thanks

I NEED A LANGUAGE PARTNER

i am currently learning georgian,spanish and russian, because i enjoy learning new languages and cultures,am also schooling in tbilisi georgia so i need to learn georgian to communicate with georgians and make friends over here.my native language is english and i grew up in nigeria. my hobbies are watching and playing football,computer sturfs and many more. i hope to find a nice person that we could learn together.thanks

There is a place to practice your writing, please try to write in the language that you are learning. You will get helpful corrections from native speakers.