I NEED A LANGUAGE PARTNER

i am currently learning georgian,spanish and chinese, because i enjoy learning new languages and cultures,am also schooling in tbilisi georgia so i need to learn georgian to communicate with georgians and make friends over here.my native language is english and i grew up in nigeria. my hobbies are watching and playing football,computer sturfs and many more. i hope to find a nice person that we could learn together.thanks

I NEED A LANGUAGE PARTNER

i am currently learning georgian,spanish and chinese, because i enjoy learning new languages and cultures,am also schooling in tbilisi georgia so i need to learn georgian to communicate with georgians and make friends over here. i hope to find a nice person that we could learn together.thanks

I NEED A LANGUAGE PARTNER

i am currently learning georgian,spanish and russian, because i enjoy learning new languages and cultures,am also schooling in tbilisi georgia so i need to learn georgian to communicate with georgians and make friends over here.my native language is english and i grew up in nigeria. my hobbies are watching and playing football,computer sturfs and many more. i hope to find a nice person that we could learn together.thanks

More notebook entries written in Georgian