Learning Japanese - 1

I didn't remeber why I determined to learn a second foreign language when I was very young. Maybe my mother told me before that it's good to start learning a language when one is young, because thus will make a better improvement, as the capability of mastering a language is believed to be better when we are young.
I started learning Japanese when I was about 8, but after junior high school, I began to feel the intensity of stress in my study and tests, and the learning of Japanese was almost suspended. But for English, as it's a must in College Entrance Exam, I achieved a great improvement in coping with English tests but not the real language capabilities.
After wenting into college, I started learning Japanese again and had the N2 test in Dec, 2012. During the preparation for this test, I think I've learned a lot in this language, and faster than anytime. But after this, I began to think about polishing my English again, for I think I love English best.

Learning Japanese - 1

I don't remember why I was so determined to learn a second foreign language when I was young. Maybe it's because my mother told me that it's good to start learning a language when one is young; the capability of mastering a language is believed to be better when we are young.
    I started learning Japanese when I was about 8. After junior high school, I began to feel the intensity of the stress from my studies and tests. I almost suspended my learning of Japanese. As for English, as it's a must in College Entrance Exams, I greatly improved in coping with English tests but not the real language capabilities.
    After entering college, I started learning Japanese again. I took the N2 test in Dec, 2012. During the preparation for this test, I think I've learned a lot about the language; at a faster rate than ever before. Afterwards, I began to think about polishing up my English again, for I think I love English the best.