Finding a good English teacher.

I am planning to study at the Uni Hamburg in Germany. All the classes are spoken in English. On top of that, It's my first time to study abroad as a full-time student. I need to be more prepared to discuss and write relevant to my major.

Finding a good English teacher.

I am planning to study at the Uni Hamburg in Germany. All the classes are spoken in English. On top of that, It's my first time studying abroad as a full-time student. I need to be more prepared to discuss and write at the level of graduate school.

Finding a good English teacher.

I am studying at the University of Hamburg in Germany. All the classes are taught in English. It's my first time to study abroad as a full-time student. I need to be more prepared to discuss and write at the level of graduate school.

Finding a good English teacher.

I am planning to study at the University of Hamburg in Germany. All the classes are spoken in English. On top of that, it's my first time studying abroad as a full-time student. 

["University" sounds better than "uni". "uni" sounds too informal. Use this when speaking with friends, eg, "I'm going to the uni today instead of the library."]

My English needs to improve so that I can discuss topics and write papers relevant to my major. 

Finding a Good English Teacher.

I am planning to study at the Uni. of Hamburg in Germany. All the classes are spoken in English. On top of that, it's my first time to study abroad as a full-time student. I need to be more prepared to discuss and write relevant at a level relative to my major.