Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

I'm a "new kifd in town", so I would be pleased to start to exchange and teach over italki platform.

soy nuevo en el sitio, así que estaría encantado de empezar una correspondencia y enseñar en italki.

I'm a "new kifd in town", so I would be pleased to start an exchange and teach over the italki platform.

I'm a "new kifd in town", so I would be pleased to start an exchange and teach over italki platform.

I'm a "new kifd in town", so I would be pleased to start to an exchange and teach over the italki platform.

Well done for your first post.  I am not sure from your profile if you are trying to learn English or just want to teach Spanish.

More notebook entries written in Spanish