Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning Corean but i'm not already able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in english! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

I am learning Korean but i'm not yet able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in english! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

I am learning CKorean but i'm not already yet able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in english! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

Don't know if I should correct the English, since you are learning Korean :)

I am learning Corean but i'm not yet able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in English! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D