First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning Corean but i'm not already able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in english! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

I am learning Korean but i'm not yet able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in english! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

I am learning CKorean but i'm not already yet able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in english! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

Don't know if I should correct the English, since you are learning Korean :)

I am learning Corean but i'm not yet able to write it in this language, so i'm writing in English! My native language is Italian and i grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D

I am learning Korean but i'm not yet able to write in this language, so i'm writing in English! My native language is Italian and I grew up in Italy. I'd like to make friends worldwide! =D