online chat

For a long time have been trying to have a talk with the speakers, but don't want them to be just my robots for practice... Tried to make it up on Omegle.com, but one of the strangers told me, 'your grammar is going to be atrocious if you just hang around here'. He was right, but I need not only "pure" language. Slang, swearing and other branches I consider important as well...
Well, here I left ICQ number (does any1 still use it xD), feel free to write. 580731513. (Never know where and when it occures to have a nice talk, so it's far more convenient to use mobile...)

Agatha, I'm going to answer your comment here, where there's more space to write than there is in the tiny "Comment" box.

"compensate" and "make up" are used when something has been lost or damaged, or someone has suffered an inconvenience, and now you wish to obtain something of equivalent amount or worth.  For example:  "Because there was so much traffic, I had to drive very slowly (and I lost time).  But now I'm going to drive fast in order to make up (for) the lost time."  Or:  " . . .  But now I'm going to drive fast in order to compensate for the lost time."  But your paragraph didn't indicate any loss, damage or inconvenience.  You just stated you don't want people to act like robots.  So to me, "make it up" or "compensate" don't "sound" quite right.  You could say, for example, "I tried to make up for the time I wasted by going to Omegle.com . . ."

online chat

For a long time I've been trying to have a talk with the native speakers, but I don't want them to be just my robots for practicing... I tried to make it up [1] on Omegle.com, but one stranger told me, "Your grammar is going to be atrocious if you just hang around here".  He was right, but I need not only the "pure" language. Slang, swear words, and other types of langugage I consider important as well...
    Well, I"m leaving my ICQ number here (does any1 still use it?  xD), so feel free to write. 580731513. (Never know where and when it occures to have a nice talk may occur, so it's far more convenient to use a mobile...)

[1]  Sorry.  I don't understand "to make it up" in the context of your sentence.  Did you mean, "So I tried to find native speakers on Omegle.com, ...."?