Pink "snowfall"

When milliards of petals fall from cherry-trees, may be seem that the earth covers a pink snow. Suddenly petals tear away from branches and fly in grateful dance on the earth. The strong gust of wind catches "snow flakes" and spreads them everywhere. Japanese call this phenomenon the pink "snowfall". The earth becomes covered gentle pink carpet. Fallen-down petals of an Oriental cherry - show of the rare beauty- give the peace and the calmness.

Pink "snowfall"

When milliards (millard is a French word) billions of petals fall from cherry trees, it may be seem that the earth is covered a in pink snow. Suddenly petals tear blow away from their branches and flyin grateful a graceful dance on to the earth. The strong gust of wind catches "snow flakes" and spreads them everywhere.  The Japanese call this phenomenon the pink "snowfall". The earth becomes covered with a gentle pink carpet. Fallen down petals of an Oriental cherry tree - a show of the rare beauty- give the peace and the calmness.

So pretty - like a poem.

Pink "snowfall"

When milliards of petals fall from cherry-trees, it may be seem that the earth is covereds with(passive voice)a pink snow. Suddenly petals tear away from branches and fly in grateful dance/ fly gratefully on the earth. The strong gust of wind catches "snow flakes" and spreads them everywhere. Japanese call this phenomenon the pink "snowfall". The earth becomes covered with gentle pink carpet. Fallen-down petals of an Oriental cherry - show of the rare beauty- which gives the peace and the calmness.

Hey Marina! I am not a native speaker but I have tried to correct your entry. Few mistakes. Hope my correction is useful for you.