Selling Leads

We are the supplier of color sorter, our products includes rice color sorter, tea color sorter, coffee bean color sorter, nuts color sorter, coarse cereal color sorter, grain color sorter, plastic color sorter, dehydrated vegetable/fruit color sorter, seeds color sorter, which can meet requirements of different customers on color sorting.
You are welcomed to visit our factory with raw materials for testing use. More Information about the machine, please feel free to let us know. We will provide you optimal solution to grade-sorting in agricultural products processing
If you are interested in our products and want to know more, please contact us, we will be appreciated.

This is selling leads that i write, I will be appreciated if you look through it and point out the mistakes.

Selling Leads

We are a major supplier of color sorters. Our products include color sorters for rice color sorter, tea color sorter, coffee beans color sorter, nuts color sorter, coarse cereal color sorter, grain color sorter, plastic color sorter, dehydrated vegetable/fruit color sorter and seeds color sorter, all of which can be made to meet requirements of different customers on color sorting.
    You are welcome to visit our factory with and bring raw materials for testing use. For more information about the machines we produce, please feel free to let us know your requirements. We will provide you with an optimal solution to grade-sorting in agricultural products processing
    If you are interested in our products and want to know more, please contact us.   we will be appreciated.