My favorite band is coming to Japan this Auguest.

I knew that my favorite band, Linkin Park is going to play on Summer Sonic 2013 the day before yesterday.
私の大好きなリンキンパークが、今年のサマーソニックに出るんです。おととい知りました。

I especially like Mike Shinoda who is a member of Linkin Park. He is the third-generation Japanese American. He doesn't speak much Japanese, but every time he come to Japan, he tries to speak in Japanese as he reading a cheat sheet.
私はリンキンパークの、マイクシノダさんがとても好きなんです。
彼は日系3世で、日本語はあまり喋れないけど、日本に来ると、カンペを見ながら一所懸命日本語を話してくれます。

But now I can't decide whether I should go to the festival. I think the audience must be full of scary music freak. And since I'm short (I'm 151cm tall) I'm afraid I won't be able to see the stage. In addition, I don't want to hear the Karaoke of the audience. It's too noisy. I just want to listen to the music the band play, but I'm sure there must be someone who will sing close to my ears in a loud voice.
でも、フェスとかって怖い人が多そうだし、
身長低いからステージも見えなそうだし、
観客は一緒に歌ったりするから(しかも絶対耳元で歌ってくるし `Д´ )バンドの音楽も聞こえなさそうだし、
行くかどうか迷います。せっかくリンキンが来るのに~ ´д`;

the day before yesterday, I found out that my favorite band, Linkin Park is going to play on Summer Sonic 2013 .

I especially like Mike Shinoda who is a member of Linkin Park. He is the a third-generation Japanese American. He doesn't speak much Japanese, but every time he comes to Japan, he tries very hard (一所懸命) to speak in Japanese byas he reading a cheat sheet.
    私はリンキンパークの、マイクシノダさんがとても好きなんです。

But now I can't decide whether I should go to the festival. I think the audience must be full of scary music freaks. And since I'm short (I'm 151cm tall), I'm afraid I won't be able to see the stage. In addition, I don't want to hear the Karaoke of the audience("sing along" are the words that you should be used, but I think that "Karaoke" is a very interesting word here :D). It's too noisy. I just want to listen to the music the band plays, but I'm sure there must be someone who will sing close to my ears with a loud voice.
    でも、フェスとかって怖い人が多そうだし、
    身長低いからステージも見えなそうだし、
    行くかどうか迷います。せっかくリンキンが来るのに~ ´д`;

I would suggest you to go because I am always feeling regretful due to without going to the concerts that I wanted to go. ><

My favorite band is coming to Japan this August.

I knew found out the day before yesterday that my favorite band, Linkin Park, is going to play on at Summer Sonic 2013 the day before yesterday.

I especially like Mike Shinoda who is a member of Linkin Park. He is the a third-generation Japanese American. He doesn't speak much Japanese, but every time he comes to Japan, he tries to speak in Japanese as he is reading a cheat sheet.
    私はリンキンパークの、マイクシノダさんがとても好きなんです。
    彼は日系3世で、日本語はあまり喋けど、日本に来ると、カンペを見ながら一所懸命日本語を話してくれます。

But now I can't decide whether I should go to the festival or not. I think the audience must will be full of scary music freaks. And since I'm short (I'm 151cm tall), I'm afraid I won't be able to see the stage. In addition, I don't want to hear (the Karaoke of the audience/the audience singing along). It's too noisy. I just want to listen to the music the band plays, but I'm sure there must will be someone who will sing close to my ears in a loud voice.
    でも、フェスとかって怖い人が多そうだし、
    身長低いからステージも見えなそうだし、
    行くかどうか迷います。せっかくリンキンが来るのに~ ´д`;