Being an introvert in a world that can't stop talking.

People say I am cold, distant, even shy. Sometimes they are surprised about that fact and they say that I don't look like spanish (which are presumably warm and friendly) but like english or german people. Also they say I am very calm, like it is a negative thing,.

Yes, I admit I am a very calm person, I have been told so many times how laid back I am.
I live in the city yet I don't live a city life, the city is fast, busy and never stops, I'm quite the opposite. The last time I was told I was laid back was by my aunt and it was said to offend me and was used in a bad context.

Why people tend to see this aspect as a negative one? Why they accuse me of being cold, like I am kinda a bad person?

I know I’m an introvert because I enjoy solitude. I have never dreamed of immersing myself in noisy, crowded places. I speak quietly and occasionally.

I'm quiet, afraid to speak (I don't speak unless spoken to), if there is any discussion I move as far away as possible.
When people talk to me I am very cautious because I'm not use to engaging in conversations which I'm not sure how it looks to others as I can be quite emotionless (although I'm very emotional mentally).

When having problems, usually my friends need to talk about it with anyone, but I don't, I never talk about my own problems and I'd rather be alone. I think about my things, alone, and no need to reveal, show my feelings to anyone, they are very private in my opinion.

I know being an introvert has negative connotations, people blame me for that, but why? just because I don't like to go to a party, to talk a lot, to meet a lot of people? Whatever..

I only know, that's me, that's how I am, I wouldn't change anything about myself. It took a while for me to understand that, but now that I do, I would not change for the world.

Being an introvert in a the world, that we can't stop talking.

People say I am cold, distant, even and shy. Sometimes they are surprised about that fact and they says that I don't look like spanish (which they are presumably more warm and friendly) but unlike english or german people. Also they say I am very calm, like as if it is a negative thing,.

Yes, I admit, I am a very calm person, I it have been told so many times to me that how laid back I am.
    I live in the city yet now I don't live like a city life, the city life is fast, busy and it never stops. I'm quite the opposite to it. The last time I was had been told that I was am laid back was is by my aunt and it was said to had offended me and was used in a bad context.

I know, I’m an introvert because I enjoy solitude. I have never dreamed of immersing myself into noisy, crowded places. I speak quietly and occasionally.

I'm quiet, afraid reluctant to speak (I don't speak unless spoken to), if there is any discussion, I tend to move as far away as much as possible.
    When people talk to me,that I am very cautious, because I 'm not use to do not like to engaging in conversations which I'm not sure. how it looks to others as I can may be looks quite emotionless (although I'm very emotional, mentally).

When having encountered with problems, usually my friends need try to talk about it with anyone, but I don't, I never talk about my own problems and I'd rather likes to  be alone. I think about my things  problems alone, and no need find no reason to reveal, show my feelings to anyone others.they These are very private personnal ,in my opinion.

I know being an introvert,it has negative connotations, people blame me for that, but why? just because I don't like to go to a party, to talk a lot, to meet a lot of people? Whatever..

I only know, that's it's me, that's how I am, I wouldn't will not change anything about myself. It took a while for me to understand that, but now that what I can do, I would can not change for the whole world.

People say that I am cold, distant and even shy. Sometimes, they are surprised about that fact this and they say that I don't look like Spanish (which who are presumably warm and friendly) but more like someone from England or Germany. english or german people. Also They also say that I am very calm, almost as if this like it is a negative thing,.

Yes, I admit that I am a very calm person and I have been told so many numerous times how laid back I am.
    I live in the city yet I don't live a city life. The city is fast, busy and never stops but I'm quite the opposite. The last time I was told that I was laid back was by my aunt and it was said to offend me and was by being used in a bad context.

Why do people tend to see this aspect part of my personality as a negative one? Why do they accuse me of being cold, like I am some kinda a type of bad person?

I know I’m an introvert because I enjoy solitude. I have never dreamed of immersing myself in noisy, crowded places. I speak quietly and only occasionally.

I'm quiet, afraid to speak (I don't speak unless spoken to) and if there is any discussion taking place, I move as far away as possible.
    When people talk to me, I am very cautious because I'm not used to engaging in conversations. which I'm also not sure how it this looks to others as I can be quite emotionless (although mentally I'm very emotional mentally).

When I`m having problems, usually with my friends, I know I should need to talk about it with anyoneabout it with someone but I don't. I never talk about my own problems and I'd would rather just be alone. I think about these issues my things alone, and feel no need to reveal show my feelings to anyone as they are very private. in my opinion.

I know being an introvert has negative connotations and people blame me for that, but why? just Is it only because I don't like to go to a party, to talk a lot and to meet a lot of many new people? Whatever.. (try not to repeat the same phrase in the same sentence "a lot")

I only know that's me, that's how I am and I wouldn't want to change anything about myself. It took a while for me to understand that,this, but now that I do, I would not change it for the world.

A very well written composition!  Your English is very good and just required some polishing touches and a few word insertions to make it really shine.

I can relate to many of the things you mentioned as I too, have always been an introvert.  I have forced myself to become more outgoing but like you, I am very comfortable with my own company and who I am and do not pay much attention to what others may think of me.  I believe that if you are comfortable and happy with who you are that is really all that matters.

Keep up your excellent work Crissy and I look forward to seeing more from you in the near future.