First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I'm looking for learn English very well, and knowing english culture. My native language is Italian, and I live in Sicily (Italy). I play drums and piano. I like do gym, read the Bible, watching film, computer programming and scientific subject. I would go to university, at "Electronics Engineering".

I'm looking to learn English well and I am interested in getting to know/learning about English culture. My native language is Italian and I live in Sicily (Italy). I play the drums and the piano. I like working out at the gym, reading the Bible, watching films, computer programming and (studying?) scientific subjects. I would like to go to university and study Electronic Engineering. 

the article is optional with musical instruments 

I'm looking for TRYING TO learn English very well, and knowing LEARNING ABOUT English culture. My native language is Italian, and I live in Sicily (Italy). I play drums and piano. I like do gym, read the Bible, watching filmS, computer programming and scientific subjectS. I would LIKE TO go to university, at TO STUDY "Electronics Engineering".