I like English!

Today I want to say that I like English very much. This language is very popular at the moment. I studied English in school. Now I am teaching English at the University. I very much want to talk in English. I hope my dream will come true!

I like English!

Today I want to say that I like English very much. This language is very popular at the moment. I studied English in school. Now I am teaching English at a University. I very much want to talk in English. I hope my dream will come true!

I like English!

Today I want to say that I like English very much. This language is very popular at the moment. I studied English in school. Now I am teaching English at an University. I very much want to talk in English. I hope my dream will come true!

If you had previously mentioned the particular university where you work, it would be correct to say, "at the university."  However, because you didn't previously specify where you work, it's better to say, "at a university."  Also, I would capitalize "university" only if the word "university" were part of the university's name.  Example:  "I am a graduate of the University of California."