Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

This is another entry on my notebook.

(I will need to improve my entries titles)

Today I receive my first correction and now I'm discovering how this work.

Now I'm sure (and I can confirm) that this is a great way to share and learn languages. I had meet some folks from all around the globe.

I will need a lot of practice to improve my poor English pronunciation and grammar, but I'm looking forward to work hard on this.

I have decided to write notebooks entries using the suggestions that my new friends will give me. Also I will write about some fails I had in the use of English.

This week I fail in a talk to a client when I tried to say: "Sorry, last two days I had not news for you, I will keep informed about how the work is going on tomorrow". I am sure this is incorrect too, but is better than the bunch of nonsense I told him

This is another entry in my notebook.

(I will need to improve my entries notebook titles)

Today I received my first correction and I'm now discovering how this works.

Now I'm sure (and I can confirm) (not necessary for the meaning of the sentence) that this is a great way to share and learn languages. I have met some folks from all around the globe.

I will need a lot of practice to improve my poor English pronunciation and grammar, but I'm looking forward to working hard on this.

I have decided to write notebooks entries using the suggestions that my new friends will give me. Also I will write about some fails problems I have had in the when using  of English.

This week I had a lot of problems talking fail in a talk to a client when I tried to say: "I'm sorry, but for the last two days I haven't had any not news for you. I will keep informed about let you know how the work is going on tomorrow". I am sure this is incorrect too, but it is better than the bunch of nonsense that I told him.

Well done Cristian!  Not a lot of corrections this time.  Your last paragraph needed the most attention but was still completely understandable.

Keep up your good work!