This is another entry on my notebook.

(I will need to improve my entries titles)

Today I receive my first correction and now I'm discovering how this work.

Now I'm sure (and I can confirm) that this is a great way to share and learn languages. I had meet some folks from all around the globe.

I will need a lot of practice to improve my poor English pronunciation and grammar, but I'm looking forward to work hard on this.

I have decided to write notebooks entries using the suggestions that my new friends will give me. Also I will write about some fails I had in the use of English.

This week I fail in a talk to a client when I tried to say: "Sorry, last two days I had not news for you, I will keep informed about how the work is going on tomorrow". I am sure this is incorrect too, but is better than the bunch of nonsense I told him

This is another entry in my notebook.

(I will need to improve my entries notebook titles)

Today I received my first correction and I'm now discovering how this works.

Now I'm sure (and I can confirm) (not necessary for the meaning of the sentence) that this is a great way to share and learn languages. I have met some folks from all around the globe.

I will need a lot of practice to improve my poor English pronunciation and grammar, but I'm looking forward to working hard on this.

I have decided to write notebooks entries using the suggestions that my new friends will give me. Also I will write about some fails problems I have had in the when using  of English.

This week I had a lot of problems talking fail in a talk to a client when I tried to say: "I'm sorry, but for the last two days I haven't had any not news for you. I will keep informed about let you know how the work is going on tomorrow". I am sure this is incorrect too, but it is better than the bunch of nonsense that I told him.

Well done Cristian!  Not a lot of corrections this time.  Your last paragraph needed the most attention but was still completely understandable.

Keep up your good work!