What do you think of part-time job when people are in school?

When I was a high school student, It was difficult for me to find part-time job. But nowadays, It is easy for students to search for part -time job because there are a lot of workplaces such as fast-food restaurants. It is a good way to live independently though they are young. However, I don't like that opinion that students have a part- time job. There are two reason why I think that.
First, they don't have time to concentrate on studying if they spend their precious time working in workplace. Although they want to study hard after finishing their work, they will be exhausted. It is hard for them to study.
People can't always study. It is time to study. When they are students, their parents support them to focus on studying. After they study hard, they are able to have a chance to get a job . And then, they can work harder and harder. Everything has their time to do.
Second, when they have a part-time job, they are sometimes able to open a dangerous situation. For example, if they carry delivery food with their motor bicycle, sometimes they are able to happen to meet car accident. If they work a fast-food restaurant, they will have a chance to meet a lot of rude customers. They will make you angry. That finally influence their creative character badly.
Therefore, if students have an opportunity to study hard, they should do hard.

When I was a high school student, It was difficult for me to find a part-time job. But nowadays, it is easy for students to search for part-time jobs because there are a lot of workplaces, such as fast-food restaurants. It is a good way to live independently, even though they are young. However, I don't like the opinion that students should have a part-time job. There are two reason why I think that.
    First, they don't have time to concentrate on studying if they spend their precious time working in a workplace. Although they want to study hard after finishing their work, they will be exhausted. It is hard for them to study.
    People can't always study if it is time to study. When they are students, their parents support them to focus on studying. After they study hard, they are able to have a chance to get a job . After that, they can work harder and harder. Everything has their time to be done.
    Second, when they have a part-time job, they are sometimes able to open to a dangerous situation. For example, if they carry delivery food with their motor bicycle, sometimes they are able to happen to might be involved in a car accident. If they work at a fast-food restaurant, they will have a chance to meet a lot of rude customers. They will make you angry. That will finally influence their creative character badly.
    Therefore, if students have an opportunity to study hard, they should do it.

[Good job.]