Amazing feeling

Last week . I and my office mates were going to fly Suzhou for our company annual meeting .
We were arrived there in the afternoon. There have about eight hundreds peoples .
Someone from Nanjing , someone from Changzhou , someone from shanghai.
And then the company annual meeting was began .
During the time . My special feeling that is a lots of men dress up like women and a lots of women dress up like men . I think they were going to crazy. But There are full of energy ! As like a 17 years old girl going to be a woman.
Then go for dinner and award ceremony . When the annual meeting was over.
It is not enough late to go to bed . So we deiced to go to sing songs at KTV. I hate it because of my voice is terrible . I do not wanna sing songs when peoples round me.
Next thing is impossible. I began to sing songs first time in my memory . I feel so strange both great . My office mates sing songs were so high and must be to effect to me . We were sing songs until about 2 AM …………
; D

Amazing feeling

Last week . I myself and my office mates were going to fly Suzhou for our company annual meeting .
    We had arrived there in the afternoon. There have were about eight hundreds peoples .
    Someone from Nanjing , someone from Changzhou , someone from shanghai. They were from different provinces  of china like Nanjing Changzhou shanghai.
    During the time this ceremony, My special feeling  i feel that is a lots of men dress up like women and a lots of women likes to dress up like men . I think they were going to  are crazy. But There are  were full of energy ! As like a 17 years old girl going to be a woman. not understand what you want to say?
    Then go for it follows by dinner and award ceremony once  When the annual meeting was over.
    It was not enough late to go to bed . So we had decided to go to sing songs at KTV. I hate it because of my voice is terrible . I do not want sing songs when peoples are around me.
    Next thing is impossible. I began to had sung a songs first time in my memory . I feel so strange both but it was great as well. My office mates sung songs were so high and must be to and it effects to me . We had sung songs till  2 AM …………
    ; D

Amazing feeling

Last week . I and My office mates and I  were going to fly to Suzhou for our company annual meeting .
    We were arrived there in the afternoon. There havewere about eight hundreds peoples .
    Someone were from Nanjing , someone were from Changzhou , and others were someone from Shanghai.
    And then the company annual meeting was began.
    During the time . My special feeling that is a lots of men dress up like women and a lots of women dress up like men . I think they were going to be crazy. But Therewe were full of energy ! As like a 17 years old girl going to be a woman.?
    Then we gowent for dinner and award ceremony .

When the annual meeting was over, it is not enough late to go to bed . ,So we deiced to go to sing songs at KTV. I hate it because of my voice is terrible . I do not wanna sing any songs when peoples round me.
    Next thing is impossible.The more impossible thing was that I began to sing songs. This was my first time to sing a song in my memory . I felt so strange both and  great . My office mates sang songs were so highloudly and they must be to effect to me . We werekept singing songs untiltill about 2 AM …………
    ; D

An amazing feeling

Last week my office mates and I took off, flying to Suzhou for our company's annual meeting.  We arrived in the afternoon. There were about eight hundred people, some from Nanjing, some from Changzhou and some from Shanghai.  At one point, the company annual meeting began.  Over time, I got a strange feeling that quite a few men dress up like women while likewise, quite a few women dress up like men.  I think we're all going crazy.  They're full of energy - like a 17 years old  on the verge of womanhood!
    The dinner and the award ceremony came and went. When the annual meeting was over, it was still too early to go to bed . So we chilled, going to sing songs at KTV. I hate it because of my voice is terrible.  I do not want to sing songs when people are around.

(I can't figure out what you are trying to say after this . . . .)
    ; D
    Note:  "Wanna" is not a written word.  This is only how people speak, like "Achoo!", "Betcha", "Ugh", and "Kaching". It always pains me to see this when Chinese write!

Please note my punctuation.  This is basic to writing English.