An essay a day

I've been learning English for long time but is still not good especially in speaking and writing. If without Google or a dictionary, I have problems in writing a complete sentence. So, I decide to write an essay a day which about what happened to my life. (^▽^) I would very appreciate it if you can help me to correct my words.

Oh, and one more thing...
When I talked to iPhone Siri, I swear I said "Google", but she always answered me "good go".I feel very depressed. I can't help but wonder how poor my pronunciation is. :(

An essay a day

I've been learning English for a long time but is still not good especially in at speaking and writing. If without it were not for Google or a dictionary, I would have problems in writing a complete sentence. So, I decide to write an essay a dayin which I describe about what happens in my daily life. (^▽^) I would very much appreciate it if you can could help me to correct my words.

Oh, and one more thing...
    Whenever I talked to iPhone's Siri, I swear I say "Google", but she always responds  with "good go".I feel very depressed. I can't help but wonder how poor my pronunciation is. :(

Hi Patti,

I am a newbie to italki, too. I think what Danielle did to correct your writing is very good, almost perfect. Here I gave it my shot. By the way, you do not have to worry about what SIRI did to you so much. As the name suggests, "SIRI" can become very "silly" sometimes. I have a very long list of silly responce from her, too.

Oh, one more thing, if you are interested in learning Japanese. I can help you with it as well.

Kenji

An Essay a Day

I've been learning English for long time but is still not good; especially in speaking and writing. If I am without Google or a dictionary, I have problems in writing a complete sentence. So, I decided to write an essay a day, about what happens in my life. (^▽^) I would very much appreciate it if you could help me to correct my words.

Oh, and one more thing...
    When I talked to iPhone's Siri, I swear I said "Google," but she always responded with "good go." I feel very depressed. I can't help but wonder how poor my pronunciation is. :(

Dear Patti,

You're doing pretty well with your grammar and writing.  Don't worry so much, you can do it! An essay a day is a good idea to improve.  As for pronunciation, find a conversation partner :)

Sincerely,

Danielle