By creating an account, you agree to our terms of service.
Show previous comments
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
A fire in a disco leaves more than 200 dead in Brazil
When many people join together inside a building, in particular a disco, and there are not enough security measures to avoid accidents, the final result could be a disaster. This happened yesterday night during a spectacle in Brazil. In the middle of the scene, one of the flares used for the show reached the roof where there was flammable material. The fire extended spread rapidly and the black, thick smoke produced by the combustion made spectators were not unable to breath. Many did not survive.
[Good basics. Some of the choice of words were bascially correct, but we usually say them differently.]
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.