A fire in a disco leave more than 200 deads in Brazil

When many people join together inside a building, in particular on a disco, and there are not enough security measures to avoid avalanchs, the final result could be a disaster. This happened yesterday night during a spectacle in Brazil. In the middle of the scene, some flare used for the show reached the roof where there was flammable material; the fire extended rapidly and the black and thick smoke produced by the combustion made spectators were not able to breath to survive.

A fire in a disco leaves more than 200 dead in Brazil

When many people join together inside a building, in particular a disco, and there are not enough security measures to avoid accidents, the final result could be a disaster. This happened yesterday night during a spectacle in Brazil. In the middle of the scene, one of the flares used for the show reached the roof where there was flammable material. The fire extended spread rapidly and the black, thick smoke produced by the combustion made spectators were not unable to breath. Many did not survive.

[Good basics. Some of the choice of words were bascially correct, but we usually say them differently.]