《邪恶的梅尔文》

我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》。

影片是关于一个叫梅尔文的男人。梅尔文对很多孩子进行骚扰,最悲剧的是这些孩子都是他的家人。他寻找妻子时,想找个有小女儿的。她们长大了以后,他去找有小女儿的新妻子了。小女儿长大了后都详细地讲他对她们做了什么。我不忍心听每个细节,太可怕了。电影里面说了据估计每八个小孩子中有一个被骚扰的。为什么有这么多的?在看这部纪录片时,我一直想美国的司法系统不公平,惩罚不符合罪行。他受到十二谋骚扰指控,但是他只在监狱中蹲了八年。还有很多像他的案例,在每个案例中惩罚也不符合罪行。大部分儿童骚扰者出狱后都继续犯同样的罪行。我觉得这些人应该被判死刑,因为他们都是对社会没有用的人,只给别人带来痛苦。你对这样的人怎么想的?你觉得我这样说太偏激了?

I just finished watching a documentary called "Just Melvin, Just Evil".

This films talks about a man named Melvin. Melvin molested a lot of children, and the sad thing is that they were all from his own family. When he was looking for a wife, he made sure to find one that had a lot of young daughters. After they grew up, he left her for another woman that also had young daughters. All of the women detailed what he did to them. I couldn't bare to listen to each and every detail; it was too frightening. The movie also stated that every 1 in 8 children is molested. How are there so many? While I was watching this movie, I kept thinking about how unfair our justice system is, how the punishment doesn't fit the crime. He received 12 counts of child molestation, but he only spent 8 years in prison. There are also many other cases like this, cases where the punishment does not fit the crime. Most of these criminals continue to commit the same crimes after they get out of prison. I think these type of people should be given the death penalty; they are of no use to society, all they do is cause others great suffering. What do you think about these type of people? Do you think my opinion too extreme?

《邪恶的梅尔文》

我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》。

影片是关于一个叫梅尔文的男人。梅尔文对很多孩子进行 骚扰/猥亵 /**/,最悲剧的是这些孩子都是他的家人。他寻找妻子时,都只 /* removing 想 here makes him even cold and a stronger motive */年幼女儿 /* 小女儿 'younger daughter' is opposite of 大女儿 'older daughter', not 'a daugher who is young' */ 的。她们长大了以后,他去找有年幼女儿的新妻子 /* stress on the fact, not his action */所有的女儿长大了后都 详细/巨细靡遗 地讲/* just one character 讲 here sounds a wee odd */ 他对她们做了什么。我不忍心 (细) 听每个细节,太可怕了。电影里面说了据估计每八个小孩子中有一个被骚扰。为什么 有/会 这么多?在看这部纪录片时,我一直 /想着 美国的司法系统有多么不公平,罪犯所受的不符合罪行有多么 (过) 轻 /* the original is closer (err nope, it's not undeniably any closer) to its English counterpart, literally, but then, both fits and 不符合 sound not so right to me for there lies lots of more explanation potential.. hmm sounds I'm feeling like rewriting it or something, forgive me plz.. LOL */。他受到十二谋骚扰指控,但是他只在监狱 () 蹲了八年/但是他只蹲了八年监狱。还有很多像他 一样/这样 的案例,在每个案例中,该罚也不符合罪行都惩处过轻。大部分儿童骚扰者猥亵儿童罪犯出狱后都继续犯同样的罪行。我觉得这些人应该被判死刑,因为他们都是对社会没有用的人,只给别人带来痛苦。你对这样的人 怎么想的/有什么想法?你觉得我这样说会不会太偏激了? 

This films talks about a man named Melvin. Melvin molested a lot of children, and the sad thing is that they were all from his own family. When he was looking for a wife, he made sure to find one that had a lot of young daughters. After they grew up, he left her for another woman that also had young daughters. All of the women detailed what he did to them. I couldn't bare to listen to each and every detail; it was too frightening. The movie also stated that every 1 in 8 children is molested. How are there so many? While I was watching this movie, I kept thinking about how unfair our justice system is was, how the punishment doesn't didn't fit the crime / how lenient the punishment was. He received 12 counts of child molestation, but he only spent 8 years in prison. There are also many other cases like this, cases where the punishment does not fit the crime / cases where the punishment is leniently judged. Most of these criminals continue to commit the same crimes after they get out of prison. I think these this type of people should be given the death penalty; they are of no use to society, all they do is cause others great suffering. What do you think about these this type of people? Do you think my opinion is too extreme?

《邪恶的梅尔文》

我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》。

影片是关于一个叫梅尔文的男人。梅尔文对很多孩子进行骚扰,最悲的是这些孩子都是他的家人。他寻找妻子时,想找个有小女儿的。她们长大了以后,他去找有小女儿的新妻子了。小女儿长大了后都详细地讲他对她们做了什么。我不忍心听每个细节,太可怕了。电影里面说了据估计每八个小孩子中有一个被骚扰的。为什么有这么多的?在看这部纪录片时,我一直想美国的司法系统不公平,惩罚不符合罪行。他受到十二項性骚扰指控,但是他只在监狱中蹲了八年。还有很多像他的案例,在每个案例中惩罚也不符合罪行。大部分儿童骚扰者出狱后都继续犯同样的罪行。我觉得这些人应该被判死刑,因为他们都是对社会没有用的人,只给别人带来痛苦。你对这样的人怎么想的?你觉得我这样说太偏激了

《邪恶的梅尔文》

我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》。

影片是关于一个叫梅尔文的男人。梅尔文对很多少女进行骚扰,最悲剧的是这些孩子都是他的家人。他寻找妻子时,想找个有女儿的。她们长大了以后,他就又去找有小女儿的新妻子女儿长大了后都详细地讲他对她们做什么。我不忍心听每个细节,因为太可怕了。电影里面说了据估计每八个小孩子中有一个被骚扰的。为什么有这么多?在看这部纪录片时,我一直想美国的司法系统不公平,惩罚不符合罪行。他受到十二谋骚扰指控他十二次被指控骚扰未成年儿童,但是他只在监狱中蹲了八年。还有很多像他这样的案例,在每个案例中惩罚也不符合罪行。大部分儿童骚扰者出狱后都继续犯同样的罪行。我觉得这些人应该被判死刑,因为他们都是对社会没有用的人,只给别人带来痛苦。你对这样的人怎么想的有什么看法?你觉得我这样说太偏激了

《邪恶的梅尔文》

我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》。 (However, if you say 我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》, you needn't add a comma. BTW: As you might already know, this new sentence with 的 after 看完 doesn't have the same meaning as your original sentence.)

影片是关于讲的是(是关于 is also acceptable, but 是关于讲述 is obviously incorrect)一个叫梅尔文的男人。梅尔文对很多孩子进行骚扰,最悲剧更可悲(悲剧 is a noun, but not an adjective, so it can't be modified by 最)的是这些孩子都是他的家人。他妻子对象(寻找妻子 means to look for his wife, who he is unable to get in touch with)时,想找个已经年幼的女儿(小女儿 means the youngest daughter rather than young daughters)的。她们长大了以后,他抛弃妻子(left her), 又去找有其他有年幼女儿的人做妻子小女儿的新妻子了小女儿这些女孩长大了后都详细地讲述了他对她们做了什么。我不忍心听每个细节,太可怕了。电影里面说,据估计每八个小孩子中有一个被骚扰的。为什么有这么多看这部纪录片时,我一直想美国的司法系统制度不公平,惩罚不符合罪行犯罪行为没有得到足够的惩罚。他受到十二骚扰指控,但是只在监狱中蹲了八年。还有很多像他这样的案例,在每个案例中惩罚也不符合罪行惩罚太轻。大部分儿童骚扰者出狱后继续犯同样的罪行。我觉得这些人应该被判死刑,因为他们都是对社会没有用的人,只给别人带来痛苦。你对这样的人怎么想的?你是否觉得我这样说太偏激了?

《邪恶的梅尔文》

我刚看完一部纪录片叫《邪恶的梅尔文》。

影片是关于讲述一个叫梅尔文的男人。梅尔文对很多孩子进行骚扰的事件,最悲剧的是,这些孩子都是他的家人。因为每次他寻找妻子结婚对象时,他总是想愿意找带着小女孩的女人。一旦小女孩长大了以后,他就去找另外一个带有小女孩的女人做新妻子了。这些小女孩长大了后都详细地讲述他曾经对她们做了什么。我不忍心听每个细节,太可怕了。电影里面说了据估计每八个小孩子中有一个被骚扰过。为什么有这么多的?在看这部纪录片时,我一直在想,美国的司法系统不公平。他受到十二谋项性骚扰指控,但是他只在监狱中蹲了八年。还有很多像他的案例,在每个案例中惩罚力度不够。大部分骚扰儿童的罪犯出狱后都继续犯同样的罪行。我觉得这些人应该被判死刑,因为他们都是对社会没有用的人,只会给别人带来痛苦。对这样的人,你是怎么想的?你觉得我这样说是否过偏激?

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)