A letter to sort out a problem

The receptionist Success Language School
Dear Sir/Madam

Three weeks ago, I booked a four-week course that are taught for three hours every Wednesday and Friday of March.
You brooked me onto a course costing $ 1000, which I paid by bank transfer.
A two weeks later, I left a message on your Answering Machine stating that I have not received any confirmation from you, but I have heard nothing from you as yet.
As you can imagine, I am very concerned about this because I need to take this course to led a Master.
I would therefore be grateful if you would look into this matter urgently.

I lock forward to hearing from you

Yours Sincerely

H. Cordova

A letter to sort out a problem

Dear Sir/Madam

Three weeks ago, I booked a four-week course that are is taught for three hours every Wednesday and Friday of March. You brooked booked me onto into a course costing $1000, which I paid by bank transfer. A Two weeks later, I left a message on your answering machine stating that I have not received any confirmation from you, but I have heard nothing from you as yet/but I haven't heard anything from you yet. 

As you can imagine, I am very concerned about this because I need to take this course to (led a Master.) I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. to get a masters? I would therefore be grateful if you would look into this matter urgently.

I lock look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

H. Cordova

A letter to sort out a problem

The receptionist

Success Language School 

Dear Sir/Madam: 

Three weeks ago, I booked a four-week course that are is taught for three hours every Wednesday and Friday of March.
    You brooked booked me onto into a course costing $1000, which I paid by bank transfer.
    A Two weeks later, I left a message on your answering machine stating that I have not received any confirmation from you, but I have heard nothing from you as yet.
    As you can imagine, I am very concerned about this because I need to take this course to led *** a Master.

I lock look forward to hearing from you. 

Yours sincerely, 

H. Cordova

-----

Where I put "***" I am not sure what you are trying to say. Do you mwan that you  need the course in order to "earn a Master's degree"? Or perhaps to "qualify for a Master's program"?

"Led" is the past tense of lead, so I do not think it is the word you want to use.