Music Can Help You Study

Did you know music can help you study? Studies have shown that the right kind of music can help you relax your mind which enables you to concentrate better. Perfect to studying, doing homework or studying for a test or exam. It cuts down on distractions and helps you focus on your work.

The most cited study is the “Mozart effect” a set of research results that indicate that listening to Mozart’s music may induce a short-term improvement on the performance of certain kinds of mental tasks known as “spatial-temporal reasoning” which is the ability to think out long-term, more abstract solutions to logical problems that arise.

Music Can Help You Study

Did you know music can help you study? Studies have shown that the right kind of music can help you relax your mind which enables you to concentrate better. Perfect to for studying, doing homework or studying for a test or exam (no hay diferencia entre test y exam). It cuts down on distractions and helps you focus on your work.

The most cited study is the “Mozart effect,” a set of research results that indicate that listening to Mozart’s music may induce a short-term improvement on the performance of certain kinds of mental tasks known as “spatial-temporal reasoning,” which is the ability to think out long-term, more abstract solutions to logical problems that arise.

Muy bien escrito, sólo hay unas pequeñas correcciones. :) ¿Sueles escuchar a Mozart cuando estudias? ¿Has oído de la música de Baby Mozart?

--Mary