I had been saying I'm willing to take any risk, though.

I could avoid strong demand from the brank. So there are two days before I'll go to Osaka this 30th morning. I have to get family register in order to become temporary public worker for two months. It may probably say that I mostly figure out how to escape from strong orders in a row without excuse. Let me tell you how to do that. All you have to do is say "I can't do it right now." Of course, It's depend on a situation, but as far as I'm concerned, that discovery helps my feeling stainable. In other words, I come up with how to make myself calmly nevertheless I can't control that surrounding. In the end, there is a risk I will be fired, though.

I have been saying I'm willing to take any risk, but. . .

どんなリスクも喜んで引き受ける、と言っていました。しかし・・・。

I have been able to avoid strong demands from __.

私は、__からの強い要求を避けることが出来ました。

So there are two days left as of this morning before I have to go to Osaka on the 30th.

ですので、30日に大阪に行かなくてはならなくなる前に、今日の午前で二日間が残されています。

I need to get a family registrary in order to become a temporary public worker for two months.

二ヶ月間の臨時公務員になるために、戸籍謄本を取得する必要があります。

It may be possible that I've mostly figured out how to escape from strong orders in a row without making excuses.

言い訳をせずに強い命令から逃れる方法をほぼ見つけられたと言えるかもしれません。

Let me tell you how to do that.

どうするのかをお伝えしましょう。

All you have to do is say, "I can't do it right now." 

ただ、「いますぐはできません。」と言えばいいのです。

Of course, it's depends on the situation, but as far as I know, that discovery has helped me feel sustainable.

もちろん、状況によります。でも私が知る限り、その発見は、私が持ちこたえる感覚を得る手助けになります。

In other words, I've come up with a way to make myself calm even though I can't control the surroundings.

言い換えれば、環境をコントロール(操作)することはできないけれども、自分自身を落ち着かせる方法を見出したと言えます。

In the end, there is a risk I will be fired, though.

最終的に、首にされるリスクはありますが。

I have been saying I'm willing to take any risk, (though/but. . .).

I could have been able to avoid strong demands from [the brank (Clarify this one for me ^m^)]. So there are two days left as of this morning before (I'll/I have to) go to Osaka on the this 30th morning. I have to get a/my family registery in order to become a temporary public worker for two months. It may be probably possible say that I've mostly figured out how to escape from strong orders in a row without making excuses. Let me tell you how to do that. All you have to do is say, "I can't do it right now." Of course, it's depends on a the situation, but as far as (I'm concerned/I know), that discovery has helped me feeling sustainable. In other words, I've come up with how a way to make myself calmly nevertheless even though I can't control the surroundings. In the end, there is a risk I will be fired, though.