Taking the Oxford Online Placement Test

I took a Oxford Online Placement Test at the last night, It cost my 10 dollars , It's too expensive! But I want to know what's in it, How does it work, and i want to know which level I can arrive, so I took it. there were two parts in it, one was "use of English", you would chose the correct answer for questions. I got B1 in this part. the other one was "listening". Unfortunately, the speed of recording was too slow, I had to wait for a long time to download the recording. I couldn't finished all of questions. there were five questions left when the time was end, do you know, there were only 15 questions in that part! At finally, I only got A2. Of course, As long as my English should be improved, in any way , I thought it not worth of 10 dollars.

Taking the Oxford Online Placement Test

I took an Oxford Online Placement Test at the last night, it cost me my 10 dollars. It's I thought it was too expensive, but I wanted to know what's in it, how does it works, and i want to know which level I am at can arrive, so I took it anyway. There were two parts to it in it, one was "use of English", in which you would choose the correct answer for each question. I got a B1 for in this part. The other part one was "listening". Unfortunately, the speed of the download recording was too slow; I had to wait for a long time to finish downloading the recording. I couldn't finished all of the questions. When my time was up, there were five questions left when the time was end, and do you know what? There were only 15 questions in that part (that part only had 15 questions!)! In the end At finally, I only got A2. Of course, as long as my English should can be improved, in any way , I thought it was not worth the of 10 dollars. (Not sure what you are saying here. Do you want to say that even though the test might help you improve your English, you don't think it was worth the 10 dollars?)

Taking the Oxford Online Placement Test

I took a Oxford Online Placement Test at the last night, It cost my 10 dollars , It's too expensive! But I want to know what's in it, How does it work, and i want to know which level I can arrive, so I took it. there were two parts in it, one was "use of English", you would chose the correct answer for questions. I got B1 in this part. the other one was "listening". Unfortunately, the speed of recording was too slow, I had to wait for a long time to download the recording. I couldn't finished all of questions. there were five questions left when the time was end, do you know, there were only 15 questions in that part! At finally, I only got A2. Of course, As long as my English should be improved, in any way , I thought it's  not worth of 10 dollars.

Taking the Oxford Online Placement Test

I took a Oxford Online Placement Test at the last night, It cost my 10 dollars , It's too expensive! But I want to know what's in it, How does it work, and i want to know which level I can arrive, so I took it. there were two parts in it, one was "use of English", you would chose the correct answer for questions. I got B1 in this part. the other one was "listening". Unfortunately, the speed of recording was too slow, I had to wait for a long time to download the recording. I couldn't finished all of questions. there still were had been five questions left when the time was end, do you know, there were only 15 questions in that part! Finally, I only got A2. Of course, As long as my English should be improved, in any way , I thought it not worth of 10 dollars.