A letter for my daughter teacher

I'm so happy for your letter. I'm Lina's Mother,for that falling exam at last term, Lina's Notebook was taken away by the other student,But she didn't tell her. She Only reviewed her book and got a bad score. For her littery notebook, that student can not understand it ,also got a bad score. Lina is a clever girl,but she always doesn't put all of her energy into her study. I spent lots of time to talk about this question with Lina. Then she would like to improve herself. I think, something we should do is encouraging her.

Your friendly

A letter for my daughter's teacher

Dear, Ms./Mr. (Lina's teacher's surname),

I'm Lina's mother. I'm so happy to have recieved for your letter. I'm Lina's mother. Lina's notebook was taken away by another student, which is why she failed for that falling exam at last term.(你说的是你女儿的笔记本被小偷偷走了,还是她给同学借了?), Lina's Notebook was taken away by the other student, However, she didn't tell her, sshe was only able to reviewed her (text?)book (课本?), and this resulted in her got a bad score. For her littery notebook, That The student that had her literary notebook was can not able to understand it, and also got a bad score. Lina is a clever girl, but she always doesn't always put all of her best effort energy into her studies. I spent a lots of time to talk about this problem question with Lina, and Then she is would willing like to improve herself. I think, something we should focus on do is encouraging her.

Your friendly
    Best regards,

Lina's mother (<your name here)