A Hard Day

25th January, 2013.

Even I was confused why I was still uncomfortable today. It seemed that today is worse than before. All I wanted to do is to sleep. All the workmates were working at that moment and I was afraid of lying on my table.

I waited for hours and didn’t feel better. I gave up and had a nap lying on the table. After lunch, I volunteered to go to the new office again. I didn’t think I can do anything here. To make things worse, neither did I do anything in the new office. I felt terrible. Thank goodness, we went back and I slept all the afternoon.

Once the work time finished, I put away my things and rushed to the Metro station. When I arrived home, I slept for almost 16 hours until I felt better. A hard day, this was all I can say.

A Hard Day

25th January, 2013.

I waited for hours and didn’t feel better. I gave up and had a nap lying on the table. After lunch, I volunteered to go to the new office again. I didn’t think I could do anything here. To make things worse, I couldn't do anything in the new office either. I felt terrible. Thankfully, we went back and I slept all the afternoon.

Once I got off work, I put away my things and rushed to the Metro station. When I arrived home, I slept for almost 16 hours until I felt better. A hard day, that's all I can say.

你的英文挺不错~看得像一本小说