First notebook entry: The secret of life

people watch drama and movies because they are funny and interesting.
Fun will come to me, one theme consistently going through the story.
Of course, When Dramas bring together a variety of episodes, spectator see many episodes as a story having a coherent system evoking dramtic suspense, then getting excitement and lessons.

Likewise, we get up being in the kind of good expectation. That’s because we have a systematic frame penetrating a whole life. There is something by which we can tie many daily scenes into the one and only stuff. We can’t sense or realize it because it in itself unconsciously is operated.

pPeople watch drama and movies because they are funny and interesting.
    Fun will come to me, one theme consistently going through the story [I think they they are fun because one theme is consistent throughout the story.]
    Of course, Wwhen Ddramas bring together a variety of episodes, spectators see the many episodes as a story having a coherent system evoking dramatic suspense, then getting which gives them excitement and lessons. [you could say 'and teaches them lessons]

Likewise, we get up being in the kind of good expectation[we get up with good expectations]. That’s because we have a systematic frame penetrating a whole life [a frame generally surrounds something, so perhaps "That's because we have a systematic frame surrounding our whole life" would be better]. ThereThis is something by which we can tie many daily scenes into the one and only stuff [This is something by which we can tie many daily scenes into into a single lifetime]. We can’t sense or realize it because it in itself unconsciously is operated is unconsciously operated.

Blue: Suggestions      Red: Corrections

Your vocabulary is REALLY impressive! It's a lot better than my Korean vocabulary! Good work.

I enjoy watching Korean dramas, so I found your comparison of dramas to everyday life intriguing.

pPeople watch dramas and movies because they are funny and interesting.
    Fun will come to me, one theme consistently going through the story. (One theme that is consistently going on through the story is how fun they are to me.)
    Of course, Wwhen Dramas bring together a variety of episodes, the spectator see many episodes as a story having a coherent system evoking dramtic suspense, then getting which provides excitement and lessons.

Likewise, we get up being in the kind of good expectation. (Likewise, due to a kind of good expectations we get up.)  That’s because we have a systematic frame penetrating a whole life. There is something by which we can tie many daily scenes into the one and only stuff. (There is something by which we can tie many daily scenes into one.)  We can’t sense or realize it because it in itself operates unconsciously.  unconsciously is operated.

Red is Correction Blue is just opinion on how to write.

Nice Job