About polish song...

Today I wanna review polish song "Ona tańczy dla mnie". Some people call this song "new Gangnam Style". This is disco polo. I found translated text into English :

I adore her, she's here
And dances for me
'Cause she knows it well, that I'll kidnap her
And I'll hide her at the bottom of the heart

Oooo

My girlfriend often looks into my eyes
And I don't hide it - it gives me a pleasure
How I love her - only my heart knows
When she kisses me, I would give back many a thing
Her arms are relief for me
'Cause by her side I feel how tastes love
I want to offer her ​​every moment, 'cause
She's worth it, nothing has changed
'Cause I desire her, her, 'cause I desire her, her, 'cause...

I adore her, she's here
And dances for me

Oooo

About text:
In my opinion this text objectifies women, i really don't like it. Author focuses only on the appearance of a woman. I know, it's disco polo, music for dance (and generally text is not important, shoud be just easy to remember) but this text is just stupid.

Music:
Really simple, i'm not expert, but i hear only four chords on piano and something like saxophone (i could make mistake). Vocal is bad. Not nice voice.

Videoclip:
Cheap! Everything is in club, maybe 10 people are there. Singer is not handsome. He is stocky. His glasses and earrings are awful. I hate his dance. Girls are just normal (not ugly, not compelling). Their dresses are a bit too short (I prefer tight dress to mid-thigh, I want to feel comfortable in the club). Camera still shows their hips.

EVERYTHING IS BAD !

So why i talk about this song? Hmmm... This is fenomen, 44 milion views on youtube. Song was 17 on the list of most played on youtube. I think in Poland everyone heard this song. The worst part is that when you hear this song in the morning, then you can't forget about this song whole day.

Here is link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxG3zl_WhU

* I'm sorry for my stylistic mistakes and poor vacabuary. ;(

About polish song...

Today I wanna review the polish song "Ona tańczy dla mnie". Some people call this song "the new Gangnam Style". This is disco polo. I found a translation of the lyrics into English:

I adore her, she's here
    And dances for me

Oooo

My girlfriend often looks into my eyes
    How I love her - only my heart knows
    Her arms are relief for me
    I want to offer her every moment, 'cause
    She's worth it, nothing has changed

I adore her, she's here
    And dances for me

Oooo

About the text:
    In my opinion this text objectifies women, I really don't like it. The author focuses only on the appearance of a woman. I know it's disco polo, music for dancing to (and generally the lyrics are not important, they should just be easy to remember) but this text is just stupid.

Music:
    Really simple, I'm not an expert, but i hear only four chords on piano and something like saxophone (I could be mistaken). The vocal part is bad. Not a nice voice.

Videoclip:
    Cheap! Everything is in a club, maybe 10 people are there. The singer is not handsome. He is stocky. His glasses and earrings are awful. I hate his dancing. The girls are just normal (not ugly, not compelling). Their dresses are a bit too short (I prefer a tight dress to mid-thigh, I want to feel comfortable in the club). The camera still shows their hips.

EVERYTHING IS BAD !

So why am I talking about this song? Hmmm... This is a phenomenon, 44 milion views on youtube. The song was 17 on the list of most played on youtube. I think in Poland everyone has heard this song. The worst part is that when you hear this song in the morning, then you can't forget it the whole day. (You get it stuck in your head for the whole day) :)

Here is the link:

* I'm sorry for my stylistic mistakes and poor vocabulary. ;(