I've written a short paragraph about "Health Problems".Could you please help me,and correct my notes

It goes without saying that there are numerous factors health problems. In recent years, changing in people's eating habits has noticeable effects on people's health problems, so this factor should be taken into account as one of the underlying reasons. Undoubtedly, people prefer to eat fast food rather than home-made foods, which are healthier for human's body. Furthermore, an immense amount of saturated fat can be found in just a small portion of junk food, which can cause grave health problems in the future for people. Another important factor which causes health problems is to prefer sedentary rather than active works. Lack of mobility and inactivity are the legitimate reasons for various health problems. In recent years, most people spend a great deal of their time not only in front of computer's screen, but also in front of TV to watch different kinds of programs. As a result, obesity is becoming one of the primary phenomenons in 21st century.

It goes without saying that there are numerous factors which cause health problems. In recent years, a change in people's eating habits has had noticeable effects on people's health problems, so this factor should be taken into account as one of the underlying reasons. Undoubtedly, people prefer to eat "fast food", rather than home-made foods, which are healthier for the human body. Furthermore, an immense amount of saturated fat can be found in just a small portion of junk food, which can cause grave health problems in the future for people. Another important factor which causes health problems is the preference of  sedentary rather than active works. Lack of mobility and inactivity are major reasons for various health problems. In recent years, most people have spent a great deal of their time not only in front of a computer's screen, but also in front of TV watching different kinds of programme. As a result, obesity is becoming one of the primary phenomena in 21st century health.