I enjoy hiking

I regularly hike every Saturday.

The leader of our group aways prepares a 15-20 km hike and sends the information about it together with a map to all of us. No one knows how many people will appear at the meeting point. It varries every Satruday.

I love hiking in the countryside. I like walking in the forest; I enjoy the fresh air and the silence around me (if my friends are not very loud... ).

It had been very cold in the Czech Republic receintly. I missed a few hikes because I would have not enjoyed spending all day outside when the temperature was around -10C.

The weather has changed though It is not so cold anymore so I know that I will be active this coming Saturday!

I enjoy hiking

I regularly hike every Saturday.

The leader of our group always prepares a 15-20 km hike and sends the information about it together with a map to all of us. No one knows how many people will appear at the meeting point. It varies every Saturday

It has been very cold in the Czech Republic recently. I missed a few hikes because I would have not enjoyed spending all day outside when the temperature was around -10C. 

The weather has changed though and it is not so cold anymore so I know that I will be active this coming Saturday!