My Recently-Shaped Dream

According to a statistic data, only 14 people out of 100 on the planet can ever get an opportunity to travel abroad in their lifetime.
Those 14 lucky people are mostly westerners, some rich asians.

I traveled China & Southeast asia for five months last year.
This was a great opportunity for me to think what the essential reason of international maldistribution.

That was when my heart was suffused (or intrigued) with desire for studying international buisness and trade as a double major.

In the short term, I want to learn how international trade system works.
In the long term, I want to fix the current trade system, which is dominanted and ruled by some rich countries.

My Recently-Shaped Dream

According to a statisticsdata, only 14 people out of 100 people on the planet can ever will get an opportunity to travel abroad in their lifetime. 
    Those 14 lucky people are mostly westerners and some rich Asians. 

I have traveled through China & and Southeast Asia for five months last year. 
    This That experience was a great opportunity for me to think about what the essential reason of for international maldistribution. 

That was when my heart was suffused (or intrigued) with the desire for to studying international buisness and trade as a double major. 

In the short term run, I want would like to learn how the international trade system works. 
    In the However, for my long term goal, I want would like to fix the current trade system, which is dominanted dominated and ruled by some rich countries. 

My Recently-Shaped Dream

According to a statistics data, only 14 people out of 100 on the planet will can ever get an opportunity to travel abroad in their lifetime.
    Those 14 lucky people are mostly westerners, and some rich asians.

I traveled China & Southeast Asia for five months last year.
    This was a great opportunity for me to think about what is the essential reason (main cause) of international maldistribution.

That was when my heart was suffused (or intrigued) with the desire to studying international buisness and trade as a double major.

My Recently-Shaped Dream

According to a statistical data, only 14 people out of 100 on the planet can ever get an opportunity to travel abroad in their lifetime.
    Those 14 lucky people are mostly people from Westerners, countries and some rich Asians.

I traveled through/ across China & Southeast Asia for five months last year.
    This was a great opportunity for me to think <about> what the essential reasons of international maldistribution --> maybe inequality? <are>.

That was when my heart (was) --> became suffused (or intrigued) with <the> desire for <to> studying International Buisness and Trade as a double major.

In the short term, I want to learn how international trade systems works.

My Recently-Shaped Dream

According to a statistical data available, only 14 people out of 100 person on the planet can ever get an opportunity to travel abroad in their lifetime.
    Those 14 lucky people are mostly belong to  westerners countries and some are rich asians.

This was a great opportunity for me to think what the essential actual reason of international maldistribution.

That was when my heart a feeling was had suffused (or intrigued) with desire for studying international buisness and trade as a double major.

In the short term, I want would like to learn, how international trade system works.