What is International Business and Trade?

International Business and Trade, whose aim is to offer broad knowledge of its area and to make students global leader in the field, is what I want to study as a double major.

It comprises four main sectors; international economies, international business, practices of international commerce, and foreign area studies.

What I want to learn most among those are international economies and foreign area studies.
International economies covers global monetary theory.
Foreign area studies includes various regional study such as EU, pacific area, etc.
With these studies, I hope to find the way to eradicate poverty on the planet.

International Business and Trade, whose aim is to offer broad knowledge of its [area (not sure how to replace this word but it doesn't seem like the best fit. I think it's too general] and to make students global leaders in the field, is what I want to study as a double major. It comprises four main sectors; international economies, international business, practices of international commerce, and foreign area studies.

What I want to learn most among those are international economies and foreign area studies. International economies covers global monetary theory. Foreign area studies includes various regional study such as EU, Pacific area, etc. With these studies, I hope to find the way to eradicate poverty on the planet.

Good work. Just some restructuring but very well written.

International Business and Trade, whose aim is to offer broad knowledge of its area and to make students global leader in the field, is what I want to study as a double major. --> I think I would rather re-phrase it: International Business and Trade aims to offer broad knowledge of its area and gives students the skills to become global leaders in this field, which is why I want to study this discipline as a double major.

What I want to learn (the) most among those are international economies and foreign area studies.
    <The field of> international economies covers global monetary theory.
    Foreign area studies includes various regional study --> studies such as <the> EU, Pacific area, etc.

Well done ^_^ I wish you all the best for your studies!!