Love marriage verses arrange marriage

Hi everyone!
Today, I’m going to write about a love marriage verses arrange marriage. I have seen most of the people face problems while making a decision either to go for love or arrange marriage. It usually happens in the countryside since the cities are very forwarded and both girls and boys are very educated, parents allow their children to choose on their wish.
I once went to India along with my family and after we stayed some days in Haridwar, we hired a taxi along with a driver and left the New Delhi. Driver said that it would take around 7 hours since driving any vehicle more than 60 or 70 KPM is strictly prohibited.
On the way to New Delhi we had an intimate conversation and one of my uncles asked a driver about his parents. He said that they live in the big houses and have good business but unfortunately, being a son of rich father, he said that he was driving a rented car for covering the daily expenses of life. He told us he had fallen in love with a girl who teaches in a high school but his parents wanted another girl from the richest house. He many times tried to convince his parents but they seemed very persistent. Unfortunately, he had to leave his home and went to Haridwar with his girlfriend and got a married there. Afterwards he started driving a rented car. So, I suggested him that he go back to their parents along with his wife and convince them but he completely denied and said that when his son was born, he invited them and they came but could hardly stay half an hour. He said that his boss knew it and respects him very much.
Well I would personally say love marriage is better than arrange marriage. Since two people understand each other and are satisfied to each other, then parents should not deny them. I know it’s also the right of parents but both parents should check the manners and how educated they are not how rich they are. And If the loved ones get married on their choice and later on do not understand each other, at least they will not blame their parents.
That is all about today.
Have a nice day guys :)
See you with another notebook entry!

marriage of love (or "of choice") verses arranged marriage

Hi everyone!
    Today, I’m going to write about the pros and cons of love marriage and arranged marriage. I have seen that in most cases people face problems while making the decision whether to marry out of love or have an arranged marriage. Arranged marriages are more common in the countryside since the cities are very liberal (or maybe "westernized" idk) and young men and women are both very educated, so their parents allow their children to choose according to their desire.
    I once went to India along with my family and after we stayed some days in Haridwar, we hired a taxi along with a driver and left for New Delhi. The driver said that it would take around 7 hours since driving any vehicle more than 60 or 70 KPM is strictly prohibited. (or "since the speed limit is around 60-70 kph on the highway between those cities.").
    On the way to New Delhi we had an intimate conversation and one of my uncles asked the driver about his parents. He said that they live in big houses and make a good living from their business but unfortunately, in spite of being the son of a rich father, he said that he had to drive a rented car so that he could cover his daily living expenses (or, "so that he could make ends meet."). He told us he had fallen in love with a woman who teaches in a high school but that his parents wanted him to marry a different girl from a wealthy family. He tried many times to convince his parents but they were very persistent. Unfortunately, he had to leave his home and went to Haridwar with his girlfriend and got married there. That's when he had to start driving a rented car. So, I suggested him that he go back to his parents along with his wife and convince them to accept the marriage (or just "her") but completely refused to do this and said that when his son was born, he invited them and to Haridwar and that they came but could hardly stay half an hour. He added that his boss knows of his choice in life and respects him very much for it.
    Well I would personally say marrying out of love is better than arranged marriage. If two people understand each other and are satisfied with each other, then parents should not deny them. I know it’s also the right of parents to have some say in their children's lives so both parents should check the manners and education level of any potential bride or groom, but wealth should not play a role in their acceptence of their child's choice of life partner. And if two people get married according to their choice and later find that they do not understand each other, at least they will not blame their parents for their bad situation. 
    That is all about for today.
    Have a nice day guys :)
    See you with another notebook entry!