An introduction about the Arabic language

Hello,
My name is Yusuf. I am a native speaker in Arabic. In this introduction, I would like to explain something about my language for every Arabic learner or for people who are interested to the Arabic language.
Have you used lots of books and videos to learn Arabic? and it's still the same for you. Well, that's why I am writing that introduction. So follow me, and if you have any question, feel free to ask me.
First, if you want to learn Arabic, you should forget everything about your native language or any language you knew, because trying to learn Arabic by using a translation, it will make it difficult than you cannot imagine! there are lots of ways to remember [remark the emotions, the pictures, related to something..]
The first step for learning Arabic is to know the letters, there are 23 letters and they are all consonants. The vowels in Arabic are as marks.
let us see the difference between Arabic and English.
1. There are 23 letters and they are all consonants.
2. The grammar in Arabic is two parts: the structure : التراكيب [atarakeeb] , the conjugation and the changing: [asarf wa tahweel] الصرف والتحويل
3. The vowels are marks in Arabic, and we use them not to know the pronunciation of the words, that is too wrong! They are used for grammar skills which can help you to know the correct pronunciation.
Example: Dan is going to learn Arabic in Saudi Arabia.
Without vowels: Dn s gng t lrn rbc n sd rb.
Can you read it in English? Of course, you cannot, because you are not sure what word is. Like Dn can be Dan, Dean, n on or in. rb rob, rib…
In Arabic we can know the pronunciation* without the vowels*, because the words stay in the same form, and sometimes we change some marks (you will learn that at التراكيب)
to be Continued
Regards
* Remember this information, it's important!

Hello,
    First, if you want to learn Arabic, you should forget everything about your native language or any language you knew, because trying to learn Arabic by using a translation, it will make it difficult than you can imagine! there are lots of ways to remember [remark the emotions, the pictures, related to something..]
    to be Continued
    Regards