House - airplane

There was a man who bought an old airliner and fit it up as a flat. He used a boarding ramp as a main entrance and a cockpit as a private room. It was possible to see an amazing view from the windscreen. This man substituted an old floor by the transparent one and now he has got an out of the ordinary home which is suitable for living and for working as well, because this person has his own business: he tests medical equipment. I am not sure about bathroom or shower but there is a toilet there. This home is definitely unusual. But as for me, I wouldn't feel comfortable if I lived in such an apartment. Any way, everyone makes his own choice.

House - An Airplane Home

There was a man who bought an old airliner and refitted it up as a home flat. He used a boarding ramp as a the main entrance and a the cockpit as a private bedroom. It was possible to see From this vantage point, one can see an amazing view from through the windshield creen. This man substituted an The owner opted the old floor by the for a transparent one and now he has got an out of the an extraordinary home which is suitable for living and for working as well, because this person since he has his own medical equipment testing business: he tests medical equipment. I am not sure about the bathroom or the showering area but there is definitely a toilet is there. This home is definitely unusual. But but as for me, I wouldn't feel comfortable if I lived in such an apartment place. Any way, Anyway everyone chooses makes his their own choice poison.  [What you wrote is not wrong, however, using idioms can make your essay more colorful.]