about my country

Hello, i wants talk about my city. My city is Linares located south of Chile.
It is a small city in it there are 83.249 habitants, but is very quiet place. Its economy is based mainly on agriculture .
apples which are then exported all over the world and vines that give rise to the best wines world are grown in this area
besides that my city is very beautiful, hills, mountains, rivers adorn its geography. if you wish to visit
Chile not forget to come linares city. we are waiting for you.

about my country

Hello, I wants want to talk about my city. My city is called Linares, and it is located in the south of Chile.

It is a small city. in it There are 83.249 inhabitants habitants, but is a very quiet place. Its economy is based mainly on agriculture.

Apples are grown here which are then exported all over the world. We have vines that give rise to the best wines in the world are grown in this area.

Besides that my city is very beautiful:  hills, mountains, and rivers adorn its geography. if you wish to visit Chile do not forget to come to linares city. We are waiting for you.

Good work! You might want to review how to use auxiliary verbs and infinitives in English. Also remember that English has slightly different rules about the use of definite and indefinite articles than Spanish. (I'm still trying to master Spanish articles because they are so different than in English.)