MY HOBBIES

I want to talk a bit about my hobbies.Firstly, i like to swim and i usualy go to swimming pool once a week. I seldom do soccer match. I mean , i like swimming more than soccer playing. At the same time, i like to watch tennis match on TV. My other hobbie is running.Hiking is a hobbie of mine,too. I don't always go to square. I occasionally go out for dinner. My favourite food is mantı. It is traditional food of Kayseri. And yaglama,it is too. It is a kind of traditional food. It is kind of like a pizza. But, i think it is more delicious than pizza. :)

MY HOBBIES

I want to talk a bit about my hobbies. First, i like to swim and I usually go to the swimming pool once a week. I don't play soccer much. I mean , I like swimming more than soccer playing. At the same time, I like to watch tennis match on TV. My other hobby is running. Hiking is a hobby of mine,too. I don't always go to square. I occasionally go out for dinner. My favourite food is mantı. It is a traditional food of Kayseri. And yaglama,it is too. It is a kind of traditional food. It is kind of like a pizza. But, I think it is more delicious than pizza. :)

The word "I" is always written with a capital I.

The word "seldom" is archaic. Instead of "I seldom do this" we would say "I don't do this very often," or "I don't do this much," or "I don't do this frequently."