Writing a covering letter

Madam Caroline

I am writing to you regarding your advertisement for a teaching assistant in Primary School wich I have seen this morning on the message board of the University. I would like to submit an application for the post. Please find my CV attached.

An experienced as caretaker the children because I have got nine children and the are all very polite, clean and applied. I believe that I meet all requeriments you outline in your advertisement.

I like to teach and I am a good communicator with broad in knowledge of swimming, scuba diving, yoga, sailing, and computers: playground among other thing I think I am a good leader

I worked in School Saint George for two years and I had hands-on experience of teaching children.

If you require any further information or would like to arrange an interview email me at leandro@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,

Leandro

Writing a covering letter

Madam Caroline

I am writing to you regarding your advertisement for a teaching assistant in Primary School which I (saw) this morning on the message board of the University. I would like to submit an application for the post. Please find my CV attached.

(As an experienced caretaker, looking after nine children who are all very polite, clean and hard-working,) I believe that I meet all (the) requeriments you outline in your advertisement.

I like to teach and I am a good communicator with experience in teaching swimming, scuba diving, yoga, sailing, and computers. (I believe my experience has developed my leadership skills)  

I (have) worked in School Saint George for two years and I (have) had hands-on experience of teaching children.

Yours sincerely,

Leandro