First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hello, I'm learning English and Spanish but apparently I can only choose to learn one language here in italki! Anyways, I am also interested in speaking and writing things in Spanish, just to let you know!
I grew up in L'Aquila, Italy, and I am now studying Graphic Design in Florence. I am lovin' it! I also love to sing, especially soul and blues music, but I'm digging jazz too. Since I came to Florence I put aside the idea of singing in a band because I am very busy with classes... but above all I don't feel like doing it now.
If there is anyone living in Florence who speaks either Spanish or English and wants to do a language exchange we can figure out when to meet up!
Ok thank you all, speak soon!

Ok thank you all, speak soon!

BRAVISSIMA!

Hello, I'm learning English and Spanish, but apparently I can only choose to learn one language here in italki! Anyway, I am also interested in speaking and writing things in Spanish, just to let you know!
    Ok thank you all, speak soon!

[I don't know about your Spanish, but your English is nearly perfect.]