Take a Handwriting Course or Something

Doctors ought to learn how to write neatly! I'm serious! Reading a doctor's prescription is a real torture and I'm sure that their sloppy handwriting is responsible for the death of many people each year:)

You know what? The neat handwriting should be included in the Doctor's Oath, Hippocratic Oath. I'm not asking you to make it perfect. Just make it readable, for God's sake!

Kevinmason, wherever you are, have a nice day! You friends, too, have a nice day, if you don't mind:)

Take a Handwriting Course or Something

You know what? The Neat handwriting should be included in the Doctor's Oath, Hippocratic Oath. I'm not asking them to write perfectly — just make it readable, for God's sake!

Well written entry. There were a couple articles in places where they don't need to be. The last sentence (highlighted in green) is very awkward and I'm not exactly sure what you mean to say. Other than that, great job! Also, I completely agree with you! Doctors' handwriting is often quite difficult to read!

OOPT

corrections

suggestions

my notes

Take a Handwriting Course or Something

Doctors ought to learn how to write neatly! I'm serious!

Reading a doctor's prescription is a real pain/ is torture and I'm sure that their sloppy handwriting is responsible for the death of many people each year (put a space in here, before your smiley face/emotocon) :)

You know what? The Neat handwriting should be included in the Doctor's Oath, Hippocratic Oath: I'm not asking you to make it perfect, just make it readable/legible, for God's sake!

Kevinmason, wherever you are, have a nice day! Your friends, too, have a nice day, if you don't mind (put a space in here, before your smiley face/emotocon):)

Your last sentence doesn't make total sense, but never mind.

I agree with you, my doctor's signature just looked like he liked doing loop-the-loops.