An introduction about the Arabic language (More)

Hope you understood what I was writing in the last introduction, and if you have any question or any suggestion, feel free to tell me, I am here to help you and guide you if you're interested to learn Arabic.

Now let us continue talking about the difference between Arabic and English. Please, don't think I am trying to compare the two languages! It's not a good thing to do in any language, actually I am trying to make you understand the difference between these two languages. In addition, knowing the secret of that language, also to don't confuse it with the other languages [specially English, because it's using a lot for communication]

So I advise you, when you want to learn Arabic, relax and stop trying to compare your English with Arabic. Example:

There are some people, when you ask them to give you an Arabic sentence, the first step: thinking to an English sentence to convert to another one in Arabic. Do you think you can always do that for 100 sentences ?

Well, I think you got my idea. So remember it as you remember your name. :)
4. We know the subject, the object, and the other order words in the sentence by the mark of vowels.
5. The grammar in Arabic is related to the vowel marks. In otherwise, the grammar helps you to find a great sound when you’ll try to read Arabic, it’s something special, because the structure of the phrases is easier to make it. Let us see these examples to understand more:
o درست اللغة العربية في المدرسة
o دَرَسْتُ اللُّغَةَ الْعَرَبِيَّةَ فِي الْمَدْرَسَةِ
o دُرِسَتُ اللِّغَةَ الْعُرِبَيَّةِ فِي الْمَدْرُسَةُ
o دَرَسْتُ اللُّغَةِ العَرَبِيَّةُ فِي الْمَدْرَسَةُ
In these examples, the first one is without vowels, and the all sentences are in the same form. Yes, as you see we don’t care about how the sentence looks, but actually we care about the sounds. The second is the correct one. The 3th is incorrect, it doesn’t respect the grammar and also it doesn’t respect the correct reading of the words. The 4th is also incorrect, it respects the reading, but it doesn’t respect the grammar. What do you notice from the first and 4th sentences? Yeah, the same vowels expect the final mark which is different. That’s right! The grammar helps you to know which final mark you should use to have a good structure of the sentence.
To be Continued
Regard