My routine

My routine begins at 9:00 a.m. I get up of my bed, take a shower, take the breakfast and wath T.V 1 hour.

At 11:00 a.m I cook the lunch, eat, and watch T.V again per 30 minutes.

About 2:00 p.m I clean the house and read a book, later turn on the pc: review (or checking) my e-mails, social networks, search a job, read interested blogs or articles, chat with some friends, sometimes I write on my blog.

At 6:00 or 7:00 I cook the dinner, eat and watch the news while I wait my boyfriend. He get outs at 10 or 11 pm and later I go to my bed. END

This is my boring routine, but I hope find a good Job soon, study a "Diplomado" or minor, earn enougth money to move alone to an apartment.

My routine

My routine begins at 9:00 a.m. I get up out of my bed, take a shower, take the eat breakfast and watch T.V. for 1 hour.

At 11:00 a.m I cook the lunch, eat, and watch T.V. again per  for30 minutes.

About 2:00 p.m I clean the house and read a book. Later, I turn on the PC: review (or checking) my e-mails, social networks, search for a job, read interesting blogs or articles, chat with some friends, and sometimes I write on my blog.

At 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. I cook the dinner, eat and watch the news while I wait for my boyfriend. He get outs at 10 or 11 p.m. and later I go to my bed. END

This is my boring routine, but I hope to find a good job soon, study a "Diplomado" or minor, earn enough money to move alone to an apartment.

Bien trabajo!  Sigue adelante con tu ingles.

Travis