Inequal Distribution of Food

Although I have never been to a food bank, I do know that food banks exist because of the vast scale of hunger and poverty. It is interesting why some people can afford the food from grocery stores or supermarkets and some people cannot? Why are there free foods available in food bank?
Getting food from a grocery store is so different from getting food from a food bank. Food bank reminded me of “12 Myths about Hunger” by Holly Kavana, the article revealed 12 misunderstandings about the problems of hunger. For example, the food production in the worldwide can supply at least 4.3 pounds food per person per day, which means these foods can make most people fat (Holly 2006:01). However, the distribution of food is not like that at all in real life. Furthermore, she argues that the root cause of hunger is not natural disasters, but human institutions and policies that determine who can be immune to hard times and who will be suffering from hunger. If a homeless dead from the cold winter, should we blame the weather or the economy? The answer must be the latter (Holly 2006:02). So where you get food from has a very important message. It reflects your social class, economic status and purchasing power in your society. We tend to regard buying food from the supermarket as a daily routine, but the prices of food in the supermarket may be expensive to some people and unaffordable to the poor in the Third World societies.
In contrast, getting food from food banks conveys an entirely different message that embodies one’s lower social and economic status. The majority of food in food banks is provided by others. No doubt that those donors want to assist the poor in hunger. However, this providers-and-receivers relationship revealed a cruel reality of unequal distribution of food among peoples. If you can afford fresh lobsters and steaks for you dinner or your refrigerator stores more than 4.3 pounds food every day, then you are better off than the numerous people live in the Third world countries. Free trade accounts for this unbalanced distribution of food between among peoples and nations. Brazil, for example, abounds in soybean, which is not oriented to Brazilians, but to Japanese and European. The majority of Brazilians are too poor to buy their locally growth food (Holly 2006:03). In a word, from my viewpoint, the capitalists who have control over a country’s productive resources make this country poorer and poorer.

In contrast, getting food from food banks conveys an entirely different message.  that embodies It shows one’s poor backgroundlower social and economic status. The majority of food in food banks is provided by others. No doubt that those some donors want to assist the poor in from hunger while others have their own agendaFor example, supermarkets wanted to create a good image and a good way to dispose them before spoilage occurs and get a tax write off. [Your sentence is weak] However, this act of receviving and giving providers-and-receivers relationship revealsed a cruel reality of unequal food distribution of food among peoplesIf you can afford The ability to eat fresh lobsters and steaks for you dinner or your refrigerator to stores more than the daily consumption of 4.3 pounds of food in the refrigerator reflects the status better than most  every day, then you are better off than the numerous people living in the Third World countries. [When you write these kinds of essays, try to be neutral.  Do you get personal.  If you do, it shows that your arguments are baised.] Free trade accounts for this unbalanced distribution of food between among peoples and nations in the world. Brazil, for example, abounds in grows soybean  which is not oriented to Brazilians, not for the local consumption but is exported for to Japanese and European markets. The majority of Brazilians are too poor to buy their locally growth  grown food (Holly 2006:03).

In a word, from my viewpoint is that food distribution is driven entirely by the forces of economics. Government policies can intervened but no government is willing the give up the cash cow. the capitalists who have control over a country’s productive resources make this country poorer and poorer. [Again, who you wrote has a biased sounding.  Hence no one will take your opinions seriously.  This way, it sounds more objective and reasonable.  The country (ie the government) does not become poorer, its people do.]

InUnequal Food Distribution of Food

Although I have never been to a food bank, I do know that food banks such places exist because of the vast scale of hunger and poverty in the country. It is interesting why some people there are those who can afford to buy the food from grocery stores or supermarkets and some people while at the same time, there are those who cannot.? Why are How come there free are foods available in food bank to be given free?

Getting food from a grocery store is so different from getting food from a food bank. Food banks reminded me of the “12 Myths about Hunger” by Holly Kavana. The article revealsed 12 twelve misunderstandings misconceptions about the on problems of hunger. For example, the world food production in the worldwide can supply at least 4.3 pounds of food per person per day. which This means these foods that consuming of this much amount can make turn most people of us fat (Holly 2006:01). However, the food distribution of food is not like that at all is unequal in real life. Furthermore, she argues that the root cause of hunger is not by/through natural disasters, but human institutions and manmade policies that determinehow food are distributed. who can be immune to hard times and who will be suffering from hunger. If a homeless dead is frozen to death in from the a cold winter's day, who should we be blamed? The weather or the economy? The answer argument can be found in must be the latter (Holly 2006:02).

So where you get food from has a very important message How one gets their food  is a very important matter. It reflects your social class, economic status and the purchasing power in your society. We tend to regard buying food from the supermarkets as a daily routine, but the prices of food in the supermarket there may be too expensive to some people and is totally unaffordable to the poor some in the Third World societies.